Things that make you frown :(

dmkalemba

Anybody use the voting tracker... guess my votes haven't been counted yet or their system just sucks. Can't post screen shot....

BPaze

Anybody use the voting tracker... guess my votes haven't been counted yet or their system just sucks. Can't post screen shot....
So the system is very slow, took 2+ weeks to show mine as received. Additionally, don't assume because NJ was called that they are done counting. We have counted the second-fewest percentage of votes at 68%, they are just calling the state based on highly educated analysis. It is very possible they have not even gotten to your ballot.

Zaskar

Can't post a screen shot either but here's a notice listed on the NJ Vote site.

Ballot status information (i.e. received, etc.) is provided by the counties via an automated process. The amount of time it takes until updates post to the Track My Ballot tool may vary from county to county. A voter's ballot status won't be changed to "Accepted" or "Rejected" until after the certification of the Election, on November 20th. Please check back periodically for updates to your ballot status.

dmkalemba

Can't post a screen shot either but here's a notice listed on the NJ Vote site.

Ballot status information (i.e. received, etc.) is provided by the counties via an automated process. The amount of time it takes until updates post to the Track My Ballot tool may vary from county to county. A voter's ballot status won't be changed to "Accepted" or "Rejected" until after the certification of the Election, on November 20th. Please check back periodically for updates to your ballot status.
Ah, thanks... didn't see that...

MMuller

Lot after lot after lot. All being clear cut for oversized homes. New home's garages are bigger than the majority of the surrounding houses. Treeless utility suckers. Shark River Hills will look like Seaside Heights before you know it. No ordinances protecting trees. Under an acre in Neptune you can clear every living thing. I'm not against new construction or building on empty lots, but there should be some sense of preserving a neighborhood, if not the ecosystem we're borrowing while we live here. Everyday we lose more of our canopy.

Attachments

• 20170722_121219.jpg
    20170722_121219.jpg
    109.3 KB · Views: 21
  • 20170726_190421.jpg
    20170726_190421.jpg
    129.2 KB · Views: 21
  • 20171121_153707.jpg
    20171121_153707.jpg
    90.4 KB · Views: 20
  • 20171124_135159.jpg
    20171124_135159.jpg
    127.7 KB · Views: 20
  • Moore 2.jpg
    Moore 2.jpg
    152.7 KB · Views: 21
  • 20170721_100820.jpg
    20170721_100820.jpg
    74.2 KB · Views: 21

Big Al

Bummer. Looks like it could be fixed maybe but do yourself a favor and get a curved blade one. Sooo much easier to cut.
True. It didn't really break as much as the bolt holding the blade and the handle together fell out. It landed somewhere in a pile of leaves and I could not find it. It's got a lifetime warranty so hopefully Fiskars will make good on that.

iman29

Took the day off work for the wife’s bday with plans to let her sleep in and make her breakfast.

instead woke up at 7:45 to the construction crew banging on the front door to move my cars because they have to work on the gas line and my neighbor across the street neglected to tell us the schedule they were coming on.

2080CA85-90D5-4706-8887-9AEF195D964B.jpeg

Patrick

Overthinking the draft from the basement already
Staff member
Took the day off work for the wife’s bday with plans to let her sleep in and make her breakfast.

instead woke up at 7:45 to the construction crew banging on the front door to move my cars because they have to work on the gas line and my neighbor across the street neglected to tell us the schedule they were coming on.

View attachment 143031

don't pinch flat on that when they are done.

Top Bottom