Things that make you frown :(

I think it is some kind of metal.

sshhhhhhh.
Judging by the picture, you may have the steerer tube sitting above the stem, and without a spacer. So while you keep cranking down on the bolt, it's just tightening against the fork, not the stem.

Judging by the picture, you may have the steerer tube sitting above the stem, and without a spacer. So while you keep cranking down on the bolt, it's just tightening against the fork, not the stem.
There is a spacer in my hand in the picture, lol. The bolt was compromised after I used it to frantically hammer a new star nut into the steerer last week after I stripped the previous star nut right before a race. I’m lucky it survived a DH race and an Enduro.

I made the mistake of buying a vehicle and thinking that I'd be able to actually legally drive it. I want to punch the governor for telling us not to wait in line before the agency is open. I'll be there around 3am tomorrow. Hurfuckingyay.

I made the mistake of buying a vehicle and thinking that I'd be able to actually legally drive it. I want to punch the governor for telling us not to wait in line before the agency is open. I'll be there around 3am tomorrow. Hurfuckingyay.
Does it have temp plates on it? I wouldn’t worry too much. Cops are aware of the situation. I’ve been driving without a physical license since March because I haven’t been able to get in. They finally just updated the online system so I can hopefully get a renewal, but we’ll see.

Does it have temp plates on it? I wouldn’t worry too much. Cops are aware of the situation. I’ve been driving without a physical license since March because I haven’t been able to get in. They finally just updated the online system so I can hopefully get a renewal, but we’ll see.
No temp plates, cash private sale. If it had temp plates I'd be fine. I won't do it but it did cross my mind to put on the plates from the truck it's replacing and just drive it. I had a special place in my heart for DMV before this, now it's even more "special ".

No temp plates, cash private sale. If it had temp plates I'd be fine. I won't do it but it did cross my mind to put on the plates from the truck it's replacing and just drive it. I had a special place in my heart for DMV before this, now it's even more "special ".
My friend did just that, he DID make sure he insured it though

Back
Top Bottom