Things that make you frown :(

stb222

Love Drunk
Jerk Squad
This isn't like new news that NJ politicians have no interest in fixing anything. If you are in a house, stay, if you are looking move, just don't buy in NJ. Fool me once...

Soundguy

#SenditGuy
Team MTBNJ Halter's
What does the tire look like?
Minion DH tire...totally fine. Couldn’t figure out why air/sealant was dumping out around spokes.... Womp. I just changed the Stan’s tape out for Gorilla for that extra seal. Seems to be good...fingers crossed 🤞

serviceguy

Being charged $30 for tire rotation (without alignment) while spending €1000 for changing all 4 brakes (rotors+pads). I guess that covers marking the tires and move them the extra 6 ft from the front to the back and viceversa...

serviceguy

Being charged $30 for tire rotation (without alignment) while spending €1000 for changing all 4 brakes (rotors+pads). I guess that covers marking the tires and move them the extra 6 ft from the front to the back and viceversa...
Actually, after I mentioned the fact that since they were not doing any alignment the $30 dollars were really for just moving the wheels around since they were already off the car he did the rotation for free and took the price of brake fluid off the total, so I ended spending slightly less than $1K (which still seems a lot since I've always done my brakes myself).

Added frown because I learned that the service rep I'd always dealt with (and actually sold me the car when he was still in sales) passed away in his sleep a few months back. He was a very nice guy. R.I.P. Sean Duffy (he couldn't be any more Irish if he tried).

Top Bottom