Things that make you frown :(

Patrick

Overthinking the draft from the basement already
Staff member
Oh snap, I have two sets of those! Did you slam it accidentally on a rock while pedaling or it just snapped under torque (if that is even possible)a, maybe with a seized pedal)?

F=mg where m is large.

Patrick

Overthinking the draft from the basement already
Staff member
oooh, i'm getting 1/2 a carbon crank for my fatbike!

iman29

Driving home after a long weekend in Pittsburgh (5.5 hours each way) for a college visit. After my son finally convinced me to let him drive the last 2 hours home we came up on a wrong way driver in our left lane on route 80 we were just 8 miles from home. ?

Lucky he has just moved over to let someone pass and we didn’t see anyone crash behind us. Pulled over to call it into NJ state troopers but boy was that horrifying. Hope we don’t read about it tmw in the news.

Kaleidopete

Another flat tire today, sidewall, rear tire.
I patched the tube AND the inner wall of the tire AND put in a Mr Tuffy tire liner.
Hopefully it will hold, this is my $120 studded Cakeater tire and this is number two sidewall puncture.

that's my finger inside the rip.
Dsc04046.jpg

Patched and inflated to 20psi.
Dsc04048.jpg

iman29

I'm always amazed at how people can accidentally get on a highway the wrong way, and then even so, not correct it immediately.

I know. My son and I were analyzing it for hours afterwards trying to figure out how she even got on there wasn’t even a close by exit. And once you see all this oncoming traffic why not just pull over and call for help. Then again those are all logical ideas for an illogical situation.

iman29

My money’s on DUI

Fair point.

I got a glimpse of the driver as she went by because I wasn’t driving my son was. definitely white hair lady maybe confused or disoriented. Again just theory.

I Scanned the local news web sites for anything about a Green Jeep Compass being in an accident and didn’t find anything so far so hopefully no one got hurt.

Reactions: w_b
Top Bottom