Things that make you frown :(

What's left of Atlantic Cycles in Atlantic Highlands NJ. The gas station is gone too, so i suspect a cvs or rite aid is going in.
20191121_114254.jpg

Spend all morning cleaning the apartment and then realize at 10 pm you missed something.
?

Grand Jury Duty
I am on state grand jury in Trenton, it goes once a week for 20 weeks it is as horrible as it sounds. Best way to get out is if your job doesn’t pay claim financial burden. Told them I was gonna miss 4-6 weeks due to a newborn and they said fine but you’re still selected

I am on state grand jury in Trenton, it goes once a week for 20 weeks it is as horrible as it sounds. Best way to get out is if your job doesn’t pay claim financial burden. Told them I was gonna miss 4-6 weeks due to a newborn and they said fine but you’re still selected
I got out of it. They had enough “volunteers”
Mine would have been Wednesday for 18weeks in Newark.

Left the house @5:03am returned home at 8:20pm was out of the car a total of 90 min (non consecutive).

Just ONE of the many MANY reasons why during my 5 state jaunt.
024079FD-B27B-4152-9D63-8433E248C48E.png

Go Real or Go Home. :D
Yeah we did a real one for years when the kids were little and it’s the same amount of PITA as the fake one except the cats don’t climb the fake one.

I can’t wait until January when this one goes in the trash.

Dilemma I snow blow my neighbor for free every storm do I own up to eating their trashcan lid?

Attachments

• IMG_20191202_175630.jpg
    IMG_20191202_175630.jpg
    103.1 KB · Views: 19
Dilemma I snow blow my neighbor for free every storm do I own up to eating their trashcan lid?

Are they a good neighbor?
Do they appreciate the gesture?
Have they offered to pay?

Not that it matters....if they dont pay they should let a destroyed can lid which they were too lazy to pick up go and not hold it against you.

Back
Top Bottom