Things that make you frown :(

NYP trains 30min delay! It doesn’t bother me. I read all your ppls bullshit and podcast but life could be better gaining 2 hrs or more back in my life every day.

The bus is worse unless you get out 6am. Port authority is nasty. Dirty diesel. At least on the train fresh air every stop.

NYP trains 30min delay! It doesn’t bother me. I read all your ppls bullshit and podcast but life could be better gaining 2 hrs or more back in my life every day.

The bus is worse unless you get out 6am. Port authority is nasty. Dirty diesel. At least on the train fresh air every stop.
Exactly, first bus out early morning is the best.

I buy centric rotors usually or who ever offers 2 year warranty, they take them back under manufacturer defects.
+1 on Centric stuff. Their pads and rotors have always been great to me and somehow more resistant to warping compared to many other cheap brands I've tried.

The only non-solid rotors that could be good for people are slotted, especially for occasional track days, to prevent glazing. They eat up brake pads though and are sometimes louder. Drilled are shit and have no advantage off the race track. They're also more prone to cracking, which also doesn't matter in racing since they swap brakes often.

When you show up for your temporary seasonal job 2 days in a row and they tell you there's no work today come back tomorrow.

Back
Top Bottom