Things that make you frown :(

iman29

I see you're really underestimating how badly my brain works.
since you asked the whole history is here...

serviceguy

since you asked the whole history is here...

also underestimating my attention span...

iman29

Had an accident at mountain creek on Sunday, turns out I have a stage 5 ac separation in my shoulder. Surgery in a week, no mountain bike for 6 months. Trainer road inside will be my new adventure.
Oh crap that sucks sorry man.

I had a stage 1-ish almost 2 and it hurt like a MF for a few months but I didn’t need surgery I do have a nice lump to show for it at the top of my collar bone. but stage 5 ouch man. Good luck hope everything goes well.

Big Dumb Animal

Hippo Nipples' #1 Fan
Oh crap that sucks sorry man.

I had a stage 1-ish almost 2 and it hurt like a MF for a few months but I didn’t need surgery I do have a nice lump to show for it at the top of my collar bone. but stage 5 ouch man. Good luck hope everything goes well.
Maybe because of adrenaline it didn't hurt when it happened, but the pain set in as they were taking me down the mountain. After icing it, only certain movements send the pain to 1000. I stay away from those movements, lol. I was hoping for no surgery but the orthopedic said the only way to know if I'll gain full mobility is surgery.

a.s.

Mr. Chainring
Had an accident at mountain creek on Sunday, turns out I have a stage 5 ac separation in my shoulder. Surgery in a week, no mountain bike for 6 months. Trainer road inside will be my new adventure.
Ouch, that sucks man. Heal up quickly. Stay away from alcohol and take quality vitamins every day for the next 3 months. You’ll be stronger than ever!

rick81721

Lothar
Yesterday I was driving my daughter's car to the store and I realized that there were no bags in there. I just took the hand basket that I was using to the car and unloaded the groceries. Put it in the cart return section. Perfect.

The jig's up on that ruse. Shoprite has signs all over - can't take hand baskets out of the store. I bet they lost dozens.

Carson

Sport Bacon
Team MTBNJ Halter's

Stage 5? I had a Stage 2 and I couldn't sleep for a week. Stage 5 must mean it's still on the trail.

1speed

Incredibly profound yet fantastically flawed
Among the things that make me frown most aggressively ... people who "reply all" to email notifications with "Please remove me from the list". If you work in a company of over 10,000 people and you are getting a notification as part of an email list, using "Reply All" to request removal from said list should be a fire-able offense.

Juggernaut

Master of the Metaphor
Among the things that make me frown most aggressively ... people who "reply all" to email notifications with "Please remove me from the list". If you work in a company of over 10,000 people and you are getting a notification as part of an email list, using "Reply All" to request removal from said list should be a fire-able offense.
Public’Caning’ would be more gratifying….. just say’n.

jackx

And then the stream of dipshits who relpy all and say yes, remove me too.

iman29

As someone who works in the tech field and in one of my jobs was responsible for global corporate email systems I can tell you this is the absolute worst. We had ways to blacklist people or canceling their messages.

1speed

Incredibly profound yet fantastically flawed
And then the stream of dipshits who relpy all and say yes, remove me too.
There were literally over a hundred of these yesterday. 🤣
As someone who works in the tech field and in one of my jobs was responsible for global corporate email systems I can tell you this is the absolute worst. We had ways to blacklist people or canceling their messages.
Yes, this morning I just received this notice from someone who I imagine is in a position very similar to yours:

"I have really tried to ignore all these requests because I didn’t want to add to the email traffic they are generating, but Please please avoid putting the prod-users distribution in your replies. It contains “at least 1000 users” & each & every one of us are getting these messages!

If you want to be removed send only to XXXX

Thanks!"

I picture the poor lady who sent this just breaking down and screaming into a pillow last night when her inbox popped up with the thousandth such "me too!" request .

iman29

There were literally over a hundred of these yesterday. 🤣

Yes, this morning I just received this notice from someone who I imagine is in a position very similar to yours:

"I have really tried to ignore all these requests because I didn’t want to add to the email traffic they are generating, but Please please avoid putting the prod-users distribution in your replies. It contains “at least 1000 users” & each & every one of us are getting these messages!

If you want to be removed send only to XXXX

Thanks!"

I picture the poor lady who sent this just breaking down and screaming into a pillow last night when her inbox popped up with the thousandth such "me too!" request .
thumb_stopthe-insanity-memegenerator-net-stop-the-insanity-stop-the-insanity-48738899.png
Yup - it got so bad in my previous company we had tools we could use to basically shut down the email thread and block any new ones from being delivered, all developed by people much smarter than me all I had to do was submit the "block the email thread" request to my team.

Top Bottom