Things that make you frown :(

shrpshtr325

Infinite Source of Sarcasm
Team MTBNJ Halter's
We all have that family member that will drive 25 miles round trip to save that $3.00. Even when they spend that going back and forth. 🤦‍♂️

the funny part is that $3 is based on my 32gal tank (i have never been able to put 30 gal in it at a single fill, i think 28.x is the most iv managed) so it gets even less worth it as your gals purchased drops off.

ebarker9

I also like people who just put in like $10 at a visit. I had a co-worker who would do that and justified it because "the price might go down". So you're stopping for gas every 2 days hoping to save like $0.20? But...what if the price goes up!

rick81721

Lothar
Very amusing that I started this tangent. As is obvious from my original post, I stop to get gas when I need it and don't even look at prices. Was just surprised during fill-up that the price for premium had crossed the 4 clam/gallon Rubicon. I am basically the world's worst shopper - just yesterday wifey asked me upon return from CVS if I used the coupon she gave me. My answer: "Don't be ridiculous - of course not!"

Last edited:

Type2Fun

Found a lot of garbage on the trails at KVSP after the bulldog romp a couple of weeks back. I use these trails 2-3 times/week and this mess is from the race. Tried emailing the "h2hinfo" address from the race site but haven't heard back. I've dropped my fair share of stuff on trails and I get that stuff happens, especially during races. Seems something was missed on the sweep.

IMG_3768 (1).jpg

stb222

Love Drunk
Jerk Squad
When you are loading your car in VT and have the rack down, go inside for last load and the dick bag in the Audi with NJ plates leaves and hits your rack bending the shit out of it.
905FFA64-B1D7-4C73-A32E-A8F4A5A44DBA.jpeg
maintenance guy has a sledge hammer and helps make it usable for ride home

serviceguy

When you are loading your car in VT and have the rack down, go inside for last load and the dick bag in the Audi with NJ plates leaves and hits your rack bending the shit out of it.
View attachment 164320
maintenance guy has a sledge hammer and helps make it usable for ride home
You're welcome, you needed a better rack anyway. NJ drivers, getting rid of crappy bike rack since 1987!

Top Bottom