The Worst Theme Parks in the World

The other parks on the list are just boring and lame....Action park might have been dangerous, but it was goddamn fun and you got your money's worth.

Disney world gets my vote

when I saw the title, my brain missed the word "theme". I was going to jump in here and say Clayton.

The other parks on the list are just boring and lame....Action park might have been dangerous, but it was goddamn fun and you got your money's worth.

Disney world gets my vote

Action Park was outstanding. Not only were the "rides" potentially lethal, but the staff was untrained and disinterested as well. Two friends and I once did about ten swings each on the Tarzan Swing because we had the whole place to ourselves when the lightening storm chased everyone else away. The girl working the ride was hiding in a small hut and when we asked her if we could use the ride, she just nodded and waved at us to go ahead. I think everyone I know who ever went to Action Park witnessed or personally experienced some horrific accident while they were there.

the water slide where everyone lost their clothes - there were stands to watch (.)(.) or )T(
- and if you weighed 225 or more, hit the barrier at the end, taking out anyone not looking.

"race cars" with no limiter - they posted the course record, but told you to slow down (sometimes)

trains down the enclosed water slide

Back
Top Bottom