The weekend (2/28 - 3/1)

Norm

Mayor McCheese
Team MTBNJ Halter's
How bout Death Valley? I hear it doesn't get very wet there.

Can you give me GPS coordinates to punch in my car so I don't get lost? I'm coming from Atlantis.

Also my buddy, who is agoraphobic, will be joining us. He needs to ride with an atmosphere bubble because of his condition. So the pace will be a little slow. Thanks for leading.

Mare

Hi Mare just wondering if you guys will continue the "Vitamin MTBNJ rides" through Spring?

Yes. I have just been waiting for the weather/trails to stabilize a bit so we can minimize cancellations due to the soggy grounds. It's been a pain to even throw a ride in here and there lately :(

jontotman

Yes. I have just been waiting for the weather/trails to stabilize a bit so we can minimize cancellations due to the soggy grounds. It's been a pain to even throw a ride in here and there lately :(
Good thanks. May I suggest one thing, maybe you guys can include all the trails that are included in the H2H Series so whoever plans to join these races and never been to those trails can try and see what the trails like. Just a suggestion. :)

rayder

earlier in this thread some people mentioned ringwood,round valley and mahlon as places that might not be too sloppy. anybody gonna give one of these a try tomorrow?

Purple Liquid

Shop: Efinger
Shop Keep
Nope, to many deer there.

SPEAKING OF TOO MANY DEER (cough Norm cough Shaggz) - you may delete those sticky's about the Deer Culling in CR.

I've PM'd both you you guys quite a bit and nothing happened.

SOOO, I'll make it broad and clear here!

"Hey, will Chimney Rock be good this weekend?" - Nah. Stay away or I'll go into the parking lot every our and give you a Trail Abuse fine.

Top Bottom