the weather is great!!!

hooples3

anybody riding this weekend??? Saturday looks to be the best of the 2 days. where are you planning to ride.. any suggestions??

Jason

JORBA Board Member/Chapter Leader
JORBA.ORG
hooples3 said:
anybody riding this weekend??? Saturday looks to be the best of the 2 days. where are you planning to ride.. any suggestions??

I'm planning a "here comes the summer and I'm feeling like a fat ass, slow paced ride" for Sunday. I'll probably go out Saturday as well but don't know where I'll end up. Maybe at the Tourne and see if I can go into cardiac arrest.

hooples3

Jason said:
I'm planning a "here comes the summer and I'm feeling like a fat ass, slow paced ride" for Sunday. I'll probably go out Saturday as well but don't know where I'll end up. Maybe at the Tourne and see if I can go into cardiac arrest.
funny.. i was thinking the same.. Im thinking Voorhies for sunday..and probably hiking at pyramid Mountain sat

Shaggz

A strong 7
Jason said:

May join you on Sunday. Gonna hook up the Yak on Saturday!

N

nopants

KTM ? / is that run on sweat & blood or oil & gas

weather is GREAT /no bugs yet/ there will be plenty of hikers & Dogs on Saturday (the first really nice day of new year) / choose your time & destination carefully.

Also - if your riding road - beware & stay clear of the road traffic / people coming out trying to shake their winter blues / all at once / they are not like us - they must resort to autos & motorcycles to try & fill their cup

Planning Huber/Harthorne on Saturday // w/ evening spin down Sandy Hook --& Waywayanda or Ringwood Sunday afternoon

Been riding all winter / life priority / nothing left to do but ride ride ride

NJ Jess

tourne sat 12 noon

A few junior and beginner women riding Tourne Saturday at noon. I'm also doing TM on Sunday at Ringwood. We ride to the TM sights and then usually have a real ride afterward. Hope to see everyone enjoying this gift of good weather no matter what you are doing this weekend! Smiles, NJ Jess

D

DANSPANK

Hi,
A bit after the fact but I hucked it up to Tourne on Saturday. Glorious weather. I think I got there for about 11ish at the Mountain Lakes car park. I left my girfriend with the dog at the lake and went on to do the loop through the forest and then up the gravel path to the top of the main hill. I had to walk in a couple of times but, since it was my first time out since probably October, I think I did quite well - at least I didn't chuck-up this time. I did buckle my back wheel and snap a spoke so I can't have been riding too daintily!

What's the weather like for next weekend then?

Jason

JORBA Board Member/Chapter Leader
JORBA.ORG
I'm glad for those who got on on Saturday. I decided to use Saturday to prime my 2nd floor and then got a wonderful surprise on Sunday. I KNEW I should have went out on Saturday. Bah! :(

Top Bottom