The Tourne is closed this morning

soundz

The Hat
Team MTBNJ Halter's
I saw something walk across my yard at like 11pm one night last year. I got a good look at it through the window and i still can't decide what it was. It still bothers me. It was way bigger than a cat though. I live a couple miles from the tourne.
There is a family of all white (not albino) skunks that live here. They are awesome to see.

Did it look like this?

scare00-jpg.38307

Dave Taylor

Rex kwan Do
Sorry David but you couldn't be anymore wrong. You spoke these poor creatures and they fall over playing well possum. For being our only local marsupial they are super benefit animal. They eat mice grubs and other pest. Poor opossums get a bad rap for just being slow and ugly.
Yes they are...until you corner them in a garbage can , they have rabies or distemper.

rlb

I say feral pig. My wife swears she saw one on Washington Valley Rd in Warren, though I'm still skeptical.

rick81721

Lothar
I say feral pig. My wife swears she saw one on Washington Valley Rd in Warren, though I'm still skeptical.

Apparently they are a real problem in florida. I did one trail ride and their rooting damage was everywhere. Even read a review of the place where someone said they actually got hit by a pig during a ride.

Mr.Moto

Read the article.
They caught 4 raccoons and they are being sent for "testing"
do they still behead animals to test for rabies?
if so, then 4 raccoons who may not be infected will die needlessly.
very sad only

I far as I know, it's the only way. They look for the virus in the brain tissue.

Blair

Read the article.
They caught 4 raccoons and they are being sent for "testing"
do they still behead animals to test for rabies?
if so, then 4 raccoons who may not be infected will die needlessly.
very sad only
Isis does their testing on humans so it's not restricted to animals.

mattybfat

The Opinion Police
Team MTBNJ Halter's
@davidtaylor
Anything corner is gonna do what it's gotta do. My point is they don't contract rabbies or distemper because they don't carry the parvovirus.

Trail Conditions

Current Conditions