The Things We Used To Do!

Fogerson

Former Resident Nerd
Yeah tuning the chassies was a bit hard. A few weeks ago I was down at the new racetrack in south jersey at a star mazda and formula atlantic race and i got free garage passes they a very fast. and look like tons of fun

Yeah, everything worked backwards from what ya' do on a real car...sometimes. I had it to where I could run w/in a quarter to half second a lap of the front runner(s), but could never figure out how to tweak that last little bit of time out of it (couldn't get the transitions smoothed out)...which would put me at the tail of the lead pack. Not good enough for me :mad:

L

lifeisgoodrideNJ

Yeah! And my kart had a ton of little interchangeable little camber adjustments just for the front wheels. there was like 50 different ones for each side. What a pain in the ass.

Mare

This is a fun thread. My things are not car related, but here's one of my passions that I don't do nearly enough anymore...

Attachments

• HBR.JPG
    HBR.JPG
    43.9 KB · Views: 18

gtluke

The Moped
i used to ride a motorcycle, until someone didn't want me to
393083221_xaafD-O.jpg

i used to race this all the time, until i got hurt in my motorcycle accident. now i suck at wrenching so i just tool around in it scaring hondas.
334416702_aMdGN-L.jpg

i used to ride a dirtbike a long time ago. 86 yz125, 92 cr250, 94 cr250
i was never good
352613185_TrRS8-L.jpg

MMuller

good ol days

Used to play loud music in big places. Now I play really quiet music in really little places.

Attachments

• DSC00321 (Custom).JPG
    DSC00321 (Custom).JPG
    272.7 KB · Views: 28

sixseven

Seriously, who is it? I cant see anymore than the thumbnail and when I click on it I get the page that say I am not signed in. It just looks like some micro sized band in a micro sized world to me!

Fogerson

Former Resident Nerd
Seriously, who is it? I cant see anymore than the thumbnail and when I click on it I get the page that say I am not signed in. It just looks like some micro sized band in a micro sized world to me!

Okay, I'll spill...sorry MMuller, but sooner or later somebody else would've looked at your profile, gone to your myspace page, and figured it out :)

Shania Twain:drooling::drooling::drooling:

Top Bottom