We ride for Uncle Jerry!!

Frank

Sasquatch
It was almost over Johnny loop
View attachment 201345
Got up after watching yesterdays afternoon World Cup games and couldn’t put weight on my right ankle. Thought I would just walk it off … but just got worse by dinner time.

Still bad this morning so I reached out to my Ortho daughter for a consult. Ruled out another blood clot and left it at some tendinitis outside the ankle from overuse. Mentally called it over and limped around all day taking Advil and icing.

By dinner time today it felt a lot better. So against doctors and wife’s advice I popped on the lights and did a pedestrian paced loop around the neighborhood to close out a 5th month. Will see in the morning if my move was Ill advised.
View attachment 201346
View attachment 201347
Hope you get better and congrats on month 5 !!!
Most impressive!!!

xtrpureguts

Hope you get better and congrats on month 5 !!!
Most impressive!!!
Thanks … will see daughter in person today and get a better understanding. Had a normal ride this morning … no issues and even felt strong in the ankle on a climb. Don’t know how you go from heavy limping back to fine in a few hours. But, I’ll take it.

xtrpureguts

Morning Brightwood loop
4553055D-7851-4C7C-82BB-F740B70115DE.jpeg

57664B8B-7640-4DF7-9116-06D7170300FD.jpeg

xtrpureguts

Local loop on flat pedals
5DEECFF8-BDE3-43A5-BA17-3650B9093ADF.jpeg

Picked up Daughter #2 last night at Newark airport on her return from Buffalo. Got up early for Emmy dog walk then off to Philly to pick up Daughter #1 and Pupparoo for drop off at Newark airport again. Pup is now at Camp Donny for the week.
149294FA-13B9-4B4F-9583-5935E5BD655C.jpeg

Shoes and Gloves were both still wet from yesterday so pulled on a pair of faux North face work boots for a flat pedal ride.

Top Bottom