The Stewart 45 - Registration Open

Bigoafesq1963!

I already registered. But I am new to the race. So "same as last year" means there is some kind of nutrition/water on course, or after the race is over?

Norm

Mayor McCheese
Team MTBNJ Halter's
There will be some quantity of supplies mid-lap but I highly suggest using that as a supplement and not the only source of food/drink. We should have some at the start/finish too.

Ian F

So bummed I can't do this. Unfortunately conflicts with a car-club event the same weekend. :(

Norm - would you have a similar "pit area" near the start/finish where folks could replenish food and water? Similar to the 6-pack?

Is the plan to sort of alternate this? Do a two-lap race for a couple of years and then do the 6 hr format for a bit?

Norm

Mayor McCheese
Team MTBNJ Halter's
I don't think we'll need a dedicated pit area quite so big. But there will be something.

I don't know about alternating. I think the team is burnt on the 6 hour format support. We needed something new.

Ryan.P

Team MTBNJ Halter's
on the fence about this race for a while , against my better judgement im in

MissJR

not in the mood for your shenanigans
Team MTBNJ Halter's
i'm in for helping out at the aid section again. we'll be offering up snacks, water and lots of cheers and support... and a place to hang if people need a rest...

@Norm: as usual... just let me know what else you need/want from the aid stationers. :D

Norm

Mayor McCheese
Team MTBNJ Halter's
i'm in for helping out at the aid section again. we'll be offering up snacks, water and lots of cheers and support... and a place to hang if people need a rest...

@Norm: as usual... just let me know what else you need/want from the aid stationers. :D

Ok, will do. Thanks for the offer to help and we'll certainly see you out there again. We just got the details discussion fired up today so stay tuned for more to come!

Pearl

THIS CHANGES EVERYTHING
I know this is probably a bad question but how does this course compare to the Bear Scat?.

probably the exact opposite. lots of fast, flowy singletrack. climbing isn't horrible. some rocks and stuff but nothing i would scream as super technical.

paa29

probably the exact opposite. lots of fast, flowy singletrack. climbing isn't horrible. some rocks and stuff but nothing i would scream as super technical.
So what youre saying is to bring the cross bikes??

trailhead

JORBA: Wildcat/Splitrock
JORBA.ORG
Are any volunteers from "second life Bikes" racing? ......wondering if a parts drop off is possible?

soundz

The Hat
Team MTBNJ Halter's
just ordered one of these

2015-hot-selling-100-Nylon-high-quality-font-b-Mosquito-b-font-font-b-Net-b.jpg

Top Bottom