The state give JORBA a little love at 6MR

Patrick

Overthinking the draft from the basement already
Staff member
http://www.dandrcanal.com/park_index.html

Down near the bottom of the page.

clear.gif

Thanks to the volunteer work done by JORBA, we are happy to offer our park users a TRAIL MAP FOR THE SIX MILE RUN RESERVOIR SITE. Click here to view and download your personal copy. Click here to read more about the expanded trail network at Six Mile Run and JORBA's volunteer involvment.
The JORBA link is wrong, so we should either get that corrected, or create our own redirect.

soulfly26

Not to discredit the love given to JORBA but that article and accompanying map are from 2009.

http://www.dandrcanal.com/park_index.html

Down near the bottom of the page.

clear.gif

Thanks to the volunteer work done by JORBA, we are happy to offer our park users a TRAIL MAP FOR THE SIX MILE RUN RESERVOIR SITE. Click here to view and download your personal copy. Click here to read more about the expanded trail network at Six Mile Run and JORBA's volunteer involvment.
The JORBA link is wrong, so we should either get that corrected, or create our own redirect.

Patrick

Staff member
Not to discredit the love given to JORBA but that article and accompanying map are from 2009.

I don't remember seeing that on the D&R page - could have been there, as i'm incredibly oblivious to the most obvious.
Maybe one of our cartographers can help out. @FitmanNJ ?
Not even sure who to contact about the corrections, but someone knows!

Thanks for the heads-up.

soulfly26

I don't remember seeing that on the D&R page - could have been there, as i'm incredibly oblivious to the most obvious.
Maybe one of our cartographers can help out. @FitmanNJ ?
Not even sure who to contact about the corrections, but someone knows!

Thanks for the heads-up.

The BlogSpot link is from Dec. 2009, I may be incorrect saying the map is also from that time. But it's nice they put the links right on the front of the state park page. Plus, more love for JORBA doesn't hurt.

Mitch

Team MTBNJ Halter's
Map PDF name says 3-2010. Does not show Red out to Canal Rd. Maybe cause it's a no Bike trail??

Patrick

Staff member
Map PDF name says 3-2010. Does not show Red out to Canal Rd. Maybe cause it's a no Bike trail??

that trail is permanently closed because it is dangerous. But you knew that ;)

Trail Conditions

Current Conditions