The Spandex Sausage...

Shaggz

A strong 7
...rides again! Damn it was cold. Did a quickie at KVSP to test out the new brake setup. It actually wasn't too bad once I started moving. Will try again tomorrow at the mooch!

Jason

JORBA Board Member/Chapter Leader
JORBA.ORG
smarencik said:
...rides again! Damn it was cold. Did a quickie at KVSP to test out the new brake setup. It actually wasn't too bad once I started moving. Will try again tomorrow at the mooch!

What time are you riding tomorrow?

Spandex Sausage.... that's gross!

Shaggz

A strong 7
don't know - howsabout noonish? then i can show you how gross it really is!!! :eek:

Last edited:
D

DANSPANK

Hey,

Is "The Mooch" - Allamuchy? And hwo long do you think it would take to get there from the Meadowlands? I've got a few things to do in the morning but wouldn't mind another ride or two before permafrost sets in...

Shaggz

A strong 7
sorry for the late reply. yes, it is allamuchy, and I am assuming it would be about 50 minutes from the meadowlands, up rte. 80. not sure what time i am going today - baby was up all night, and i just got back from a late-running activity with my son. i'll probably be there around 1:30.

D

DANSPANK

Sorry I missed ya. I checked yesterday morning and then buggered off for a hike with the dog...

I'll keep checking when the next weekend ride comes up and try to get to that.

Cheers,

Daniel.

Top Bottom