The Social Distancing in Isolation Contest & Never-ending Peter Pan Positivity Parlay

jmanic

JORBA Board Member/Chapter Leader
Staff member
JORBA.ORG
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Sadly i wont be doing any ride posts for some time. Rode home from Trenton after being pinched off the road- serious pedal strike on a curb at about 21mph- broken collar bone in two spots. Surgery should be this week. The goal is to be able to ride comfortably in 1.5-2months.
View attachment 122533
Anyway enough with the downer bs. Here is some photos from my ride. I have a cool video but have no clue how to do that?.
View attachment 122534View attachment 122535View attachment 122536View attachment 122538View attachment 122537View attachment 122539View attachment 122540
Sorry to hear this- heal up quick yo.

rick81721

Lothar
Sadly i wont be doing any ride posts for some time. Rode home from Trenton after being pinched off the road- serious pedal strike on a curb at about 21mph- broken collar bone in two spots. Surgery should be this week. The goal is to be able to ride comfortably in 1.5-2months.
View attachment 122533
Anyway enough with the downer bs. Here is some photos from my ride. I have a cool video but have no clue how to do that?.
View attachment 122534View attachment 122535View attachment 122536View attachment 122538View attachment 122537View attachment 122539View attachment 122540

bummer man - heal up and get out of the hospital asap!

iman29

View attachment 122533
Shit that sucks glad nothing worse and you already have a positive outlook.

Heal fast.

stb222

Love Drunk
Jerk Squad
View attachment 122533
And we have the Post of the Day. Heal quick and I have my money on 6 weeks. Honorable mentions to @rottin' and @UtahJoe.

Sorry @Norm , I straight up slept through my alarm today, however 30's and rain is the worstest, so probably would have bailed.

@Paul H and @The Governor of Slacktown please keep the OOS nonsense in your threads....
tenor.gif

ilnadi

3/22, late post.

Decided to try the way to RV @Patrick suggested. jut then my son developed a cough that seems to go away when he's playing games on his PC.

Wife says if I fall she's dropping me off on the curb in front of ER and not coming to visit so I put two red blinkies on the bike
20200322_171402.jpg

By the time I got to RV it was getting lateish and my legs were gone so I swiped right (whatever that means) and circled back home.
Another pass thru Clinton
20200322_180656._Ajpg.jpg

got 12mi anyway, with whatever Wahoo owes me again (been not starting so I have to stop and start a new ride)

decided to reward myself with the weekly drink (trying to lose weight and not turn this isolation into a slushfest)
20200322_204533.jpg

ilnadi

(almost forgot; also from yesterday)

Pumping the road bike
Watchin' the tires deflate
All of those people posting on Strava
Pedaling the ten speeds on my full squish
Trying to find my way to Round Valley Park

Wastin' away again in Hunterdon
Searchin' for my long lost legs and youth
Some people claim that there's a @Patrick to blame
But I know it's nobody's fault

Don't know the reason
Stayed pedaling all afternoon
Nothing to show but these achin legs
But it's a real beauty
This weather cutie
How it got here I haven't a clue

Some people claim that there's a few years to blame
Now I think hell it could be my fault

I blew out my quads
Stepped on a high gear
Cut my losses had to cruise on back home
But there's ice packs in the freezer
And soon it will render
My poor knees so they can bend again

Some people claim that there's a few pounds to blame
But I know it's my own damn fault

Some people claim that there's a few beers to blame
And I know it's my own damn fault

Patrick

Overthinking the draft from the basement already
Staff member
(almost forgot; also from yesterday)

Pumping the road bike
Watchin' the tires deflate
All of those people posting on Strava
Pedaling the ten speeds on my full squish
Trying to find my way to Round Valley Park

Some people claim that there's a @Patrick to blame
But I know it's nobody's fault

Don't know the reason
Stayed pedaling all afternoon
Nothing to show but these achin legs
But it's a real beauty
This weather cutie
How it got here I haven't a clue

Some people claim that there's a few years to blame
Now I think hell it could be my fault

I blew out my quads
Stepped on a high gear
Cut my losses had to cruise on back home
But there's ice packs in the freezer
And soon it will render
My poor knees so they can bend again

Some people claim that there's a few pounds to blame
But I know it's my own damn fault

Some people claim that there's a few beers to blame
And I know it's my own damn fault

took me a bit to know to sing this to Margaritaville.

Last edited:
Top Bottom