The Round Up at Round Valley - 11/24

Norm

Mayor McCheese
Team MTBNJ Halter's
talker #1???

As we were waiting for you guys to catch up at some point, we could hear you guys talking off in the woods somewhere. Marc made some comment about the pair of you being able to talk your way through any park. So, there ya go :)

Mare

As we were waiting for you guys to catch up at some point, we could hear you guys talking off in the woods somewhere. Marc made some comment about the pair of you being able to talk your way through any park. So, there ya go :)

Norm, actually we just talk until we find kittens or some cute wildlife to play with.

Marc, you are in big trouble!!!!

Mare

That'd be awesome, but I am doing sport, so I am going to get my ass kicked!

Let me remind you though I was in tons of pain Saturday (I am normally not that slow)!

N

Neen

She would kick ass in beginner, so it's a good thing she's racing sport! Should have known Marc was behind that talker comment :rolleyes:
Fun ride guys. Sorry you missed out on the diner afterwards Norm.
Wazu should get a coupla points for catching up with us :rofl:

Norm

Mayor McCheese
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Mare - good deal, my bad for not remembering you were racing sport. I suck at this!

Did you guys go to the Spinning Wheel Diner? I grew up in Whitehouse Station and have eaten at that diner a million times. My fathers's property actually backs up to (or backed up, no clue if he still owns it) the Cushetunk Reservation.

Thank you guys for coming out! Considering it was 21 degress when I woke up, it was nice to see 14 people out there. Also 6 women riders, great turn out on the ladies/women/girls/??? front.

Wazu

I know it's a little off topic but I must say, I sure like it around here. You guys are my friends now. Ryan says hello too!

graveyardman67

Team MTBNJ Halter's
I am truly saddened to have missed the maiden meet. Sounds like good times were had. I have arranged my calendar for the December 23 sadism ride.

Ryan - go 29er! If you want to play on my Fisher Rig for weekend have at it (it's fixie).

R

RyanE77

its monday

its monday and still up. not kidding.. I want to thank everyone. it was a great ride and a great park. i would not change my 16 cog for the world. iam glad i was able to finish. where are we going this sat. ride than diner. i love the diner....

mwlikesbikes

i need to keep bringing extra food to get more bonus points! :D thanks norm!! i think you sold yourself a bit short on points though.

talker #1 & #2! hahaha!!! how true, i loved that one!

MarcLewis

Great Ride Everyone !

I had a blast riding with everyone, and for now I'm the " Hill Stud " Thats a goodun !!!! 'Till the next round up anyways.... Hopefully I can be there, to defend my lead in the points championship.
I hope you get the frame replaced Ryan, and my hat goes off to all you SS 's for even attempting Round Valley. Bloody crazy, mine stayed home where it was nice and warm.
Great meeting everyone, now I have faces to the screen names.
Thanks for letting me tag along,
Untill next time.
Shut up and ride.......... Now i'm in deep pooooh.

Mountain Biking, Worlds toughest sport. Period.

rocknrollgirl

Well, I did not get to spend much time with the main pack, but I did get to introduce a new rider to the park, and that was cool. My SIL is making the move to the dark side from road riding. She has dabbled a bit, but had a really old crappy bike. She just got a new bike and RV on saturday was her second time out.

She only lives five miles from the park, so I figured it was the perfect time to show her around. She did great. Slow up the hills, but that is nothing new for RV. She only fell once, into a huge pricker bush!

She said she was beat by the end, but had a blast.

So all in all, mission accomplished!

Steve Vai

Endurance Guy: Tolerates most of us.
I'm sad to have missed this...I love Round Valley and haven't been there since training for the 24 hours of Allumuchy...Looks like my weekends are pretty booked up with 'cross and the shop until January...:(

Top Bottom