The ROAM dvd

jbogner

NYCMTB: President
JORBA.ORG
My son is 2 and has seen Roam at least 10 times.

My son is also 2, and will actually *request* bike movies. My wife doesn't care for it when he says "watch bike movie, mommy." It's priceless to watch him watching the movies, and commenting "they're going so fast" or "whoa."

But the best thing is, watching the movies makes him want to go out and ride his bike (with training wheels). Like father, like son...

elzoller

El Guac-Oh
My kid (3) can only take so much MTB videos...I think I burned him out at an earlier age. Now he rather watch dailynoggin instead of my videos :mad2:

My son is also 2, and will actually *request* bike movies. My wife doesn't care for it when he says "watch bike movie, mommy." It's priceless to watch him watching the movies, and commenting "they're going so fast" or "whoa."

But the best thing is, watching the movies makes him want to go out and ride his bike (with training wheels). Like father, like son...

Awesome! I took the pedals off my kids bike and he used it like a scooter w/out training wheels and it seemed to accelerate his riding pretty good. I may have waited till 3 years though.

If it's available, the show Ladders on Rush-HD is excellent viewing too.

Top Bottom