The Queen got a neo-classic Convertible

Ha she's getting a 2021 kia telluride (should arrive from the factory soon). She won't even ride in the GT350 - too low and too loud!

Just talked to dealer - update on wifey's Telluride - originally they said by May 7, now new ETA is June 12. I guess we stay in FL until mid-June. I was worried it would be delayed much further - some new car production (like Ford mustangs) have stopped completely due to computer parts shortages.

Just talked to dealer - update on wifey's Telluride - originally they said by May 7, now new ETA is June 12. I guess we stay in FL until mid-June. I was worried it would be delayed much further - some new car production (like Ford mustangs) have stopped completely due to computer parts shortages.
Pretty much the same issue I'm having getting forks and shocks serviced. I think all the dates given are make believe.

Not red but checks all the other boxes from the updated requirements list.

Could always wrap it.

Mr Peanut headlights are a requirement for the SL

I'm not sure where that SL55 is going to end up -
prices seem all over the place with that model.
Red paint issues?

@GTCHAMPION1 - any insight?

of course i'd need to upgrade the intercooler pump and boost the psi on the supercharger......and a performance tune....

they donk'd a vette?

Jeeze Lexus "sports cars" are a dime a dozen - M-Bs are a nickel a dozen. About as un-unique as you can get!

you drive a mustang.

---

the SL55 AMG with a quick mod reaches about 600hp. not horrible.
stock 0-60 4.5s, and nobody says look at the old man in the sports car. :D
now to remove the 155mph speed limiter. at which point a cross wind will send it airborne.

they donk'd a vette?

you drive a mustang.

---

the SL55 AMG with a quick mod reaches about 600hp. not horrible.
stock 0-60 4.5s, and nobody says look at the old man in the sports car. :D
now to remove the 155mph speed limiter. at which point a cross wind pedestrian farting will send it airborne.

FTFY

you drive a mustang.

-

Uniqueness wasn't a factor for my purchase decision - but the GT350s are significantly rarer than standard mustangs - they produced 30,000 over a 6 year period. Over the same time, they produced 600,000 regular mustangs.

Back
Top Bottom