The Queen got a neo-classic Convertible

rick81721

Lothar
Ha she's getting a 2021 kia telluride (should arrive from the factory soon). She won't even ride in the GT350 - too low and too loud!

Just talked to dealer - update on wifey's Telluride - originally they said by May 7, now new ETA is June 12. I guess we stay in FL until mid-June. I was worried it would be delayed much further - some new car production (like Ford mustangs) have stopped completely due to computer parts shortages.

Bike N Gear

Shop: Bike N Gear
Shop Keep
Just talked to dealer - update on wifey's Telluride - originally they said by May 7, now new ETA is June 12. I guess we stay in FL until mid-June. I was worried it would be delayed much further - some new car production (like Ford mustangs) have stopped completely due to computer parts shortages.
Pretty much the same issue I'm having getting forks and shocks serviced. I think all the dates given are make believe.

Patrick

Overthinking the draft from the basement already
Staff member
Not red but checks all the other boxes from the updated requirements list.

Could always wrap it.

Mr Peanut headlights are a requirement for the SL

Patrick

Staff member
I'm not sure where that SL55 is going to end up -
prices seem all over the place with that model.
Red paint issues?

@GTCHAMPION1 - any insight?

of course i'd need to upgrade the intercooler pump and boost the psi on the supercharger......and a performance tune....

Patrick

Staff member

they donk'd a vette?

Jeeze Lexus "sports cars" are a dime a dozen - M-Bs are a nickel a dozen. About as un-unique as you can get!

you drive a mustang.

---

the SL55 AMG with a quick mod reaches about 600hp. not horrible.
stock 0-60 4.5s, and nobody says look at the old man in the sports car. :D
now to remove the 155mph speed limiter. at which point a cross wind will send it airborne.

shrpshtr325

Infinite Source of Sarcasm
Team MTBNJ Halter's
they donk'd a vette?

you drive a mustang.

---

the SL55 AMG with a quick mod reaches about 600hp. not horrible.
stock 0-60 4.5s, and nobody says look at the old man in the sports car. :D
now to remove the 155mph speed limiter. at which point a cross wind pedestrian farting will send it airborne.

FTFY

rick81721

Lothar
you drive a mustang.

-

Uniqueness wasn't a factor for my purchase decision - but the GT350s are significantly rarer than standard mustangs - they produced 30,000 over a 6 year period. Over the same time, they produced 600,000 regular mustangs.

Top Bottom