The Queen got a neo-classic Convertible

GSTim

Formerly M3Tim
Just talk to him, he'll probably let you keep the plates to get it home. Just make sure you put insurance on it. Or give him an extra hundred if he drops it off.

GSTim

Formerly M3Tim
this is a good idea!
I'm like that sometimes. Hell, if you pay me $300 I would slap my plates on it and drive it to your house. 🤣

30 years ago it wouldn't even be a discussion, right? Back then half of my daily drivers were illegal. Plus my FZ600 couldn't turn sharp enough to pass the drivers test even if you walked it, so I drove it for 2 years on a permit.

rick81721

Lothar
suddenly she is talking '58 vette?
(she was out drinking with her GFs)
will go see it tomorrow.

If I ever got a car from the year I was born (1958), it would either be a corvette or a porsche 356. Every other car is butt ugly. The vette is much cheaper tho!

JerseyPete

If I ever got a car from the year I was born (1958), it would either be a corvette or a porsche 356. Every other car is butt ugly. The vette is much cheaper tho!
Years ago a neighbor had a line on a 63 split window without matching numbers for 15K. My wife suggested we get it (year I was born) but I passed on it.
One of many car related regrets.

Patrick

Overthinking the draft from the basement already
Staff member
Years ago a neighbor had a line on a 63 split window without matching numbers for 15K. My wife suggested we get it (year I was born) but I passed on it.
One of many car related regrets.

for 31 years, my neighbor takes a local loop in his '63 when the weather is nice - so it was only 27yo when i moved in!

Top Bottom