The Queen got a neo-classic Convertible

Good luck with that. It's an exercise in filling out forms for nothing.

that is what i'm thinking. for some reason it is required? i guess to prove the ability to pay when they don't give you a break.
maybe that will help him get in somewhere.

On second thought you should buy the car, a really expensive car. FAFSA doesn't ask about vehicles owned, but they'll hold it against you if you have money that's not in a first home or 401k.

On second thought you should buy the car, a really expensive car. FAFSA doesn't ask about vehicles owned, but they'll hold it against you if you have money that's not in a first home or 401k.
+1 I was going to say the same thing.

there is a net worth question, but who would expect a ford gt in the garage?

there is a net worth question, but who would expect a ford gt in the garage?
From FAFSA site, no mention of cars.

Assets include
  • money in cash, savings, and checking accounts;
  • businesses;
  • investment farms; and
  • other investments, such as real estate (other than the home in which your parents live), Uniform Gifts to Minors Act (UGMA) and Uniform Transfers to Minors Act (UTMA) accounts for which your parents are the owner, stocks, bonds, certificates of deposit, etc.

Assets don’t include
  • the home in which your parents live;
  • UGMA and UTMA accounts for which your parents are the custodian, but not the owner;
  • the value of life insurance;
  • ABLE accounts; and
  • retirement plans (401[k] plans, pension funds, annuities, noneducation IRAs, Keogh plans, etc.).

Red, British,...

or direct

or direct
From East Britain! Those are so ugly. 😷

Did that have a 4 speed trans with dual range? Sorta an 8 speed. Not sure if it was the Cricket, one of those rebadged Mitsu's in the late 70's

No to the dual range. it did have an 8 track player tho :D

--
the seatbelt in my sierra won't engage, like it is locked already lock. the clasp on the belt won't fully go into the latch/receiver.
seatbelts seem rather important, replace it? or is there an easy fix. internet sending mixed messages.

No to the dual range. it did have an 8 track player tho :D

--
the seatbelt in my sierra won't engage, like it is locked already lock. the clasp on the belt won't fully go into the latch/receiver.
seatbelts seem rather important, replace it? or is there an easy fix. internet sending mixed messages.
Look inside I've found coins in them. If nothing, they do get jammed. I won't fuss with them, it gets replaced cuz it's sorta important. Unless your the type that latches it and then sits on top. Yes I see this!!!

id replace it if its a solid jam and not just a make sure its in correctly, as said above they are kinda important.

Back
Top Bottom