The Queen got a neo-classic Convertible

@Patrick just buy her a convertible. This is going to end up the oldest thread on the forums.

How about this? https://bringatrailer.com/listing/2004-porsche-boxster-7/

i'm now on a search for a 58 corvette restomod or project car.
she saw this and loved it.

1601515961446.png

i'm now on a search for a 58 corvette restomod or project car.
she saw this and loved it.

View attachment 140460
'61-'62 has a nicer butt! But no 2 tone though (from the factory).

9-1962-corvette-butch-lombardi.jpg

Really liking this Tiger.
1602549313693.png

But I think your looking for something in red. Not a convertible, but I think you had one, so nostalgia. Last one off the production line. Only 600 miles on it.
1602549487194.png

I saw that tiger - you ever look in the engine compartment of one of those?

there is a '64 MG on there - makes me nervous.

1602549787926.png

I did have a fiero GT. Looked good, slow, handled terribly.
It had a drop throttle understeer problem when new. as it aged, and "fancy" tires were added,
it became oversteer - which was great in a rear engine car (well, over the rear axle)
"and we're sideways"

tenor (19).gif
^^^not a good example.

where are those people pulling out of the lot in brand new vette mustang, and as soon as it gets loose they get their foot off the gas and end going forward into the other lane?

(#1 is an idiot - he just stopped driving the car)

Last edited:
Custom!

it is getting some hate on BaT. I kinda like it.
'58 MGA

View attachment 142068
If you do win this, just fix the things to make it safe and then drive it! Do not, I repeat, Do not, try to fix the rust and restore it.

Cool looking car, just like my old Vette, it probably looks awesome from 20 ft. Might want to ask some questions about all those leaking fluids?

If you do win this, just fix the things to make it safe and then drive it! Do not, I repeat, Do not, try to fix the rust and restore it.

Cool looking car, just like my old Vette, it probably looks awesome from 20 ft. Might want to ask some questions about all those leaking fluids?

def just a 'drive it' car.
I'm sure there are less expensive ones around here. hell, i can remove bumper holes!

I put a bid in on a Z4. it won't win, but i'm in the game.

Back
Top Bottom