The only original MTBNJ Woodworking thread!!!!!

skyrokz

When Chimney Rock dries out I'm planning weekly rides on Friday afternoons, will keep you posted
Nice, chimney is 10 mins from my shop. I might even do a push up or two before so I can catch up to the dust you leave behind ?

Jmann

Never gonna let you down.
Anyone with a thickness planer willing to do some planing for me? I have some rough cut maple that I can’t avoid planing, and I’m 4 hours from my dads workshop. I have some walnut, maple and maybe some oak stock I can trade for services rendered.

Magic

Formerly 1sh0t1b33r
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Anyone with a thickness planer willing to do some planing for me? I have some rough cut maple that I can’t avoid planing, and I’m 4 hours from my dads workshop. I have some walnut, maple and maybe some oak stock I can trade for services rendered.
@skyrokz

skyrokz

Where are you located? I'm in green brook, near huston lumber. What width boards are you looking to plane?

Jmann

Where are you located? I'm in green brook, near huston lumber. What width boards are you looking to plane?
I’m in south orange, not that far away. I have 4 boards, the largest two are 8.5”, the other two are 5”.

skyrokz

I’m in south orange, not that far away. I have 4 boards, the largest two are 8.5”, the other two are 5”.
Yeh, you can swing by the shop if you want, thats not a problem, i have a 16" jointer/thickness planer. Im there today, Monday and Tuesday. Let me know when you want to swing through

Jmann

Yeh, you can swing by the shop if you want, thats not a problem, i have a 16" jointer/thickness planer. Im there today, Monday and Tuesday. Let me know when you want to swing through
Awesome, thanks! I’ll message you

Wildwalker

(Last summer)After a long day at work I met up with the family at the campground (2 hour ride). Tired hungry and thirsty for a beer. I had to cut some kindling for the fire. Now mind you I've been splitting wood since the 3rd grade with the old man. Now 35 and this happends.....20 stiches later I damn near cut my thumb off

IMG_0141.jpg
IMG_0142.jpg

Last edited:

Patrick

Overthinking the draft from the basement already
Staff member
I almost lost it.....do I win ??? Hahahaha

well, there is some competition..

Top Bottom