The November Get Outside and Take a Picture thread

Victor I

aka Ridgehog
New Bike Day:

Rode today with an adventurous crew from the top of Skyline Drive to Ringwood and back as a post Thanksgiving recovery ride. I found this in the driveway waiting for me when I got home. Hightower!

8E6C860A-AE67-425A-93E0-CD059719856C.png

Norm

Mayor McCheese
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Loved the idea of this thread.

Cool, glad you enjoyed it. I don't know where this idea came from but I think it was something someone said on the October thread. I'm pretty sure every idea in the history of man has been thought of already. So I just stole it from someone because it seems like a good thing to get people outside.

I'm impressed with Kevin's ability to still get out this early after all these years.

Not going to repeat this thread for December, because I don't want to conflict with Johnny & Rick's BIYF (Beef In Your Food?) thread. But if someone else does it, I'll look & post.

Hoping to add 1 more to this before the end of the month.

iman29

After a 2 week forced hiatus due to my new temporary seasonal job training and compete exhaustion I finally got out for a 40+ mile ride today with the Saturday group ride. Cold and tired but with a mellow group it was certainly moar funner than just watching everyone post up and not riding.

Always helps to get the clothing combo just right.

DADBB2E2-F91C-4945-807E-6549D8D88F6C.jpeg
AC937591-E054-42A9-A07D-71F48D250C14.jpeg
A48BD698-4293-4BAD-8CF2-8F8AF4D1F67A.jpeg

iman29

Cool, glad you enjoyed it. I don't know where this idea came from but I think it was something someone said on the October thread. I'm pretty sure every idea in the history of man has been thought of already. So I just stole it from someone because it seems like a good thing to get people outside.

I'm impressed with Kevin's ability to still get out this early after all these years.

Not going to repeat this thread for December, because I don't want to conflict with Johnny & Rick's BIYF (Beef In Your Food?) thread. But if someone else does it, I'll look & post.

Hoping to add 1 more to this before the end of the month.
Thanks Norm!

Top Bottom