The New Rig. Big Thanks to Beachwood Bikes.

betta285

The new DH rig for the upcoming season. I had been looking into a entry level DH bike and sorting through the options with Beachwood Bikes owner Greg. He soon offers up his own rig for an incredible price and I just had to jump on it. He was sad to see it go, but he should rest assured it's going to a good home. He and his staff also helped me out with a whole bunch of gear and advice, helpful as always. Now I'm counting down the days until May!

Rocky Mountain Special Edition Frame
Bomber 888 RC2X
Fox DHX 5.0
Saint Kit
Whole bunch of other high end goodies!
100_0033.jpg

sixseven

The new DH rig for the upcoming season. I had been looking into a entry level DH bike and sorting through the options with Beachwood Bikes owner Greg. He soon offers up his own rig for an incredible price and I just had to jump on it. He was sad to see it go, but he should rest assured it's going to a good home. He and his staff also helped me out with a whole bunch of gear and advice, helpful as always. Now I'm counting down the days until May!

Rocky Mountain Special Edition Frame
Bomber 888 RC2X
Fox DHX 5.0
Saint Kit
Whole bunch of other high end goodies!
100_0033.jpg

Nice rig! I am counting down the days too....congratulations...the honeymoon begins May...what date? anyone?

al415

Banned
You should eno the back hub and throw a nice rigid Steelman fork up front!

I've always had a soft spot for Rocky Mtns. I had a DH Race back in 1998, all blue with yellow decals and yellow race face. Thesedays it would just be a trail bike... Have fun on that thing!

Top Bottom