The Kalmyk's Tinfoil Hat Happy Hour (aka Most Useless Thread on MTBNJ)

JimN

Captain Wildcat
Team MTBNJ Halter's
waiting for the 'after' picture...wait, is this the after picture? No vacuuming the filth?!?!?

2B6AA5A2-8FE6-4633-AC89-D38AA4E5F199.jpeg

I just put a sheet down on top of the filth.

JimN

Captain Wildcat
Team MTBNJ Halter's
You found it in East Burke?

I went to Price Chopper in St Johnsbury for ice cream, and they had it there. It's pretty plentiful around here these days though. There's a place in Lyndonville that usually has it.

Robson

I went to Price Chopper in St Johnsbury for ice cream, and they had it there. It's pretty plentiful around here these days though. There's a place in Lyndonville that usually has it.
Good to know. Last month I went to Stowe first to get it.

stb222

Love Drunk
Jerk Squad
5qapis.jpg

Dunellen, NJ fire company had a fire in the station, which originated from one of the fire trucks. Puts fire out. Later in day, fire re-emerges between floors in the station, they need to call other stations to put it out

Soundguy

#SenditGuy
Team MTBNJ Halter's
5qapis.jpg

Dunellen, NJ fire company had a fire in the station, which originated from one of the fire trucks. Puts fire out. Later in day, fire re-emerges between floors in the station, they need to call other stations to put it out
I was visiting a friend at his station one day and the crew was cooking a huge pot of spaghetti. A call came in and they had to run out in the middle of cooking. I sarcastically asked how many stations have burned down from crew meals and he looked me dead in the eyes and said "only two that I know of..."

Top Bottom