The Kalmyk's Tinfoil Hat Happy Hour (aka Most Useless Thread on MTBNJ)

soundz

The Hat
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Ok I'm leaving now .. you should see me driving down route 80 in 10 minutes or so.

If you want to add me I may still be able to confirm you from my phone within the next 1hr.

i lied .. i'm leaving now 5:15 .. weird, i moved to a different room and it placed me 10 blocks away .. now it back to my correct location .. i don't think the javascript way of determining your location is as accurate as the native way

Norm

Mayor McCheese
Team MTBNJ Halter's
You like the live aspect of it because you get shit like this. I...

Live Blog Post:

tumblr_l2qlt4MSME1qc15p6o1_500.jpg

You like the live aspect of it because you get shit like this. I think I know what my next blog thread is going to be.

gtluke

The Moped
I’m competeing with norm for the unkept slob look

Live blog post:

tumblr_l2qmq2taec1qc0n0xo1_500.jpg

I’m competeing with norm for the unkept slob look

Norm

Mayor McCheese
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Nice

Live Blog Post:

Man race day is going to be some real high quality stuff huh?

gtluke

The Moped
I’m probably the only one with a water proof phone so it’ll probably be just me ;)

Live blog post:

I’m probably the only one with a water proof phone so it’ll probably be just me ;)

Norm

Mayor McCheese
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Yeah boy fried rice for dinner. Utah isn’t here so the...

Live Blog Post:

tumblr_l2qog8TPHr1qc15p6o1_500.jpg

Yeah boy fried rice for dinner. Utah isn’t here so the spice is on!

soundz

The Hat
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Tymor Live Blogging Contestants

At lot now .. Ems is here with mtb biker bloody face ..

Will post review of latitude later .. Seems to work well .. Saw Luke on parkway

Norm

Mayor McCheese
Team MTBNJ Halter's

Dude. You're missing the whole point of this mobile pics and blogging thing if you just describe it.

gtluke

The Moped
This is phil, it’s his birthday, he destroys norm and I at...

Live blog post:

tumblr_l2qosso7Wg1qc0n0xo1_500.jpg

This is phil, it’s his birthday, he destroys norm and I at the disheveled look.He’s also way more of a nerd than even tim. It’s his birthday.

gtluke

The Moped
Phil: “did you know the space shuttle’s computers were programed in cobal?” An...

Live blog post:

Phil: “did you know the space shuttle’s computers were programed in cobal?”

An unprovoked statement from phil during dinner

Fogerson

Former Resident Nerd
Live blog post:
...He’s also way more of a nerd than even tim.

Anybody wanna' take bets on that? Read on...

Live blog post:

Phil: “did you know the space shuttle’s computers were programed in cobal?”

An unprovoked statement from phil during dinner

To bad he is wrong. They're programmed in HAL/S. If he was a true nerd he'd realize that Cobol isn't a language that would ever be used in a real-time environment.

gtluke

The Moped

Lol tim you made him blush.
He asked if Hal/s was a cobal derrivitive.

Don't you have a wife tim? You can't be that nerdy, no girl has willfully touched phil. We are paying an ex stripper to flirt with him tonight for our entertainment.
Phil programmer the hardware in assembly in elevators you probaly ride on.
Now he programs poo plants with me ;)

gtluke

The Moped
On the phone with his mom during dinner.

Live blog post:

tumblr_l2qr84hXCx1qc0n0xo1_500.jpg

On the phone with his mom during dinner.

gtluke

The Moped
I forgot tim was a flying nerd. Phil’s autism revolves around trains, but only electi

Live blog post:

I forgot tim was a flying nerd. Phil’s autism revolves around trains, but only electic trains. And in the last few years he’s picked up nuclear plants. Aaand as I type this the accella just passed us going like 40mph and phil is revving the engine in his mustang. It’s got 140k on it and he’s never ever put a cd in the radio or turned the radio to a station, he drives in pure silence and doesn’t understand why I think it’s weird.

Fogerson

Former Resident Nerd
Lol tim you made him blush.
He asked if Hal/s was a cobal derrivitive.

Don't you have a wife tim? You can't be that nerdy, no girl has willfully touched phil. We are paying an ex stripper to flirt with him tonight for our entertainment.
Phil programmer the hardware in assembly in elevators you probaly ride on.
Now he programs poo plants with me ;)

Actually, it is a PL/1 derivative...which grew out of scientific/engineering languages (eg fortran). I worked with another derivative, PLM, way back when...really liked it.

Nobody has been able to explain why women have given me more than the time of day over the years...it may be one of the natural wonders of the world.

gtluke

The Moped

The woman in my office met her husband because he taught her how to dial into the mainframe remotely to program her fortan punch cards instead of driving there.

soundz

The Hat
Team MTBNJ Halter's

Norm said:
Dude. You're missing the whole point of this mobile pics and blogging thing if you just describe it.

I was just testing latitude .. Don't have tumbler set up .. Don't think it would be a good idea to take photo of bloody guy anyway .. I did meet ronc .. Should have took his photo .. Will set up tumbler later

Top Bottom