The Mooch on Saturday, Nov 18th 9am

P

Phatbiker

Unless it rains Friday into Saturday I intend clean the cob webs off the six pack to do a 2hr ride at the Mooch on Saturday, Nov 18th at 9am. I have been off the bike for a while so it will not be a hammer fest. Think- lots of stops and a moderate pace. All are welcome but beginners should remember that Allamuchy requires some base fitness. Meet at the waterloo rd lot at 8:45 to start riding at 9am sharp.

phat

Norm

Mayor McCheese
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Currently a lean towards joining. Are you going to show no matter who verbals to join?

P

Phatbiker

yes. i'll be there no matter what.

normZurawski said:
Currently a lean towards joining. Are you going to show no matter who verbals to join?

bonefishjake

Strong like bull, smart like tractor
Team MTBNJ Halter's
i'll see if i can make it as well...nothing is clicking for sat am right now.

i have this "base fitness" you speak of and provided you don't ride like the last time i saw you over the summer (very briefly, as you and two other dudes RIPPPPPPPPPPPPED by) then i may be able to keep you honest as an anchor. :D

FWIW, noaa.org is calling for clearing friday night and sunny sat, high in the low 50's.

Last edited:
P

Phatbiker

sorry about that. seriously, my fitness is way off from the summer. hope the weather behaves.

phat

bonefishjake said:
i'll see if i can make it as well...nothing is clicking for sat am right now.

i have this "base fitness" you speak of and provided you don't ride like the last time i saw you over the summer (very briefly, as you and two other dudes RIPPPPPPPPPPPPED by) then i may be able to keep you honest as an anchor. :D

FWIW, noaa.org is calling for clearing friday night and sunny sat, high in the low 50's.

Mike679

F*ckin' Housework!!!!!!!!!!

Would love to join on this one, but painting a large portion of my home's interior wins, at least on Saturday.

Will probably get up there on Sunday if said painting gets done.

Enjoy, the weather is supposed to be pretty good this weekend.

Mike

bonefishjake

Strong like bull, smart like tractor
Team MTBNJ Halter's
lilbuj said:
I would like to ride as well. So count me in.

wow josh, we may actually get to ride this year?

Phatbiker said:
sorry about that. seriously, my fitness is way off from the summer. hope the weather behaves.

phat

seriously, no worries...i was just ribbing you. i was amazed at how you guy were FLYING around there. but, if someone happens to break a seat, i'll be the one with the duct tape.

P

Phatbiker

too bad. it would have been good to see you mike. mergs- glad you can make it..

phat

P

Phatbiker

yep, you saved me that day. thanks.

phat

bonefishjake said:
wow josh, we may actually get to ride this year?

seriously, no worries...i was just ribbing you. i was amazed at how you guy were FLYING around there. but, if someone happens to break a seat, i'll be the one with the duct tape.

lilbuj

yeah I hope so

i am planning on being there baring anything unforseen. I just hope the legs hold up. I have been doing mostly lift accessed riding the past month or so.

Allamuchy Joe

Not White House Approved
JORBA.ORG
Phatbiker -- If you guys see a group of slow moving obstacles heading up Cardiac/Ditch from the Route 517 side around 10am, say hello.

Joe

P

Phatbiker

joe- i'll do that but keep in mind that you might be saying that about my group!... i will be moving VERY slow on saturday.

hope all is well. take care.

nelson

Allamuchy Joe said:
Phatbiker -- If you guys see a group of slow moving obstacles heading up Cardiac/Ditch from the Route 517 side around 10am, say hello.

Joe

stoked

Phatbiker said:
joe- ... i will be moving VERY slow on saturday.

nelson

I am expecting phat to smoke us regardless of his shape. :D Last year he smoked us even with tick problems. ;)

Top Bottom