The Mooch on Saturday, Nov 18th 9am

bonefishjake

Strong like bull, smart like tractor
Team MTBNJ Halter's
stoked said:
I am expecting phat to smoke us regardless of his shape. :D Last year he smoked us even with tick problems. ;)

my only hope is that shaggz shows up so..........

i'm not the freakin' mountain lion bait!

Shaggz

A strong 7
i would love to make this one - i have heard nothing but good things about phat rides. unfortunately jake, you're it!

hardtale70

She's Gone From Suck to Blow
Shop Keep
I am going to try to make this but i'll be riding from my house(north of KVSP), so i may have to leave your intended route early.If i live i may also try to get in on the 1130 at kvsp.Hopefully i'll see you at 9...............

marzz

Hey, I'd like to join the fun. Have some other stuff to take care of in the AM. but hopefully I wiil make it there by 9.
-Martin

Last edited:
P

Phatbiker

martin- it would be great to see you. last time is saw you was at the 24hrs of the mooch!.. looking forward to seeing all you guys.

nelson

marzz said:
Hey, I'd like to join the fun. Have some other stuff to take care of in the AM. but hopefully I wiil make it there by 9.
-Martin

dmc123

I would also like to join. I have some where to be in the early afternoon. Any idea of approximate time and mileage planned. Thanks,

Dave

Norm

Mayor McCheese
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Wow, sounds like this is going to be a hell of a ride. But I'm going to pass. Have fun all.

rryyddeerr

may i join you boys?

was gonna ride with ryderx and co. but he bailed causa work. id still like to ride though. i understand this will go for about two hours...
I may stay out for a couple more when the official foray is finished if anyone is interested
noah

stoked

metaldork said:
yo phat, mind if i join? how do i get to waterloo road?

I80 West exit 25 to Rt 206. Get off at 1st exit waterloo rd. Right turn at next light. You'll see corporate offices at left(I think BASF). keep going until end. parking lot across next intersection.

someone correct me if I am wrong but I am pretty sure this is it.

Kirt

JORBA: Chimney Rock, Team MTBNJ.COM
JORBA.ORG
Team MTBNJ Halter's
How was the ride? Has Phat been putting in any closet miles? How many people showed up? How are the conditions at the Mooch? Wish I could have made it out.

Kirt

J-Dro

Whats the report on the trail conditions? I couldn't make this ride today but am thinking of heading to the mooch on sunday. i know we had a sh1tload of rain during the week.

DD-

Trail Conditions

Rode the Mooch today...entered off 517 and did the "big climb" up ditch. Trails were definately rideable - some were wet and/or muddy in the usual places, and there were actually a few water crossings where it was pretty deep, but still rideable without getting the feet to wet :) . There were also plenty of nice dry trails, all-in-all a great ride. Rode about 12 miles

stoked

Conditions were better than I expected and much better than ride we did last week at Ringwood. It wasn't too muddy but some small pools of water. We had a big group with 16ppl and all made it back. One rider had a flat. Jimg had a broken der. hanger and I almost had one too. It was hard to see hidden branches under leaf cover ready to attack. It was good to see some old faces still young and some new ones too. Looking forward to next ride.

NJ Jess

Broken derailuer hanger

Gee, Jim. Aren't you hanging out with Kris too much. His hanger fetish is really growing on you, isn't it? I was working my butt off while all you leaf lovers where swaying on the singletrack,....boy I'm envious. Keep going,....go out and make more memories. (I need something to read while I'm on the trainer. Bah humbug)

Ahh conditions..

Actually very good. My bike was clean till a few of us did an extra loop after the ride and descended the yellow/white trail to Waterloo Rd... It's practically a stream and yes it's wet. But.. all in a day of riding.

mergs

Spokompton's Finest
JORBA.ORG
It was a fun group. Good ride!

Speaking in "Marius accent" >> Nellie, thank you for leading the ride, but you are getting phat ;)

Seriously, thanks as always for throwing together a great loop and leading. See you Tues at dawn. :)

metaldork

always a pleasure phat. and the second lap crew. i need to get out to allamuchy more than twice next year.

but it took me over 2 hours to get home. friggin holland tunnel.

Top Bottom