The Last NJ CX Cup Race: Horseshoe Scramble

Steve Vai

Endurance Guy: Tolerates most of us.
And we do what we can at Sussex! Terrain only allows for so much there!

Hey!! I like Sussex. I'm just saying we need a good wide range of courses for the series so everyone gets to be happy. Just like the MAC series. They have some grass crits and they have Granogue. Or HPCX. You need a balance of everything. You're the Ying to my Yang Ted :D

-Jim.

larryt

Couldn't agree more. I think we have a great set of courses for the series-a little of something for everyone!

Delish

Team MTBNJ Halter's
I've heard all weekend that the course was mountain biker friendly. Some of the road guys didn't like that as much, but hey, that's what Sussex is for. I think the series needs some diversity :D
-Jim.
That wasn't a MTB course; it wasn't a roadie course. It was a straight up pure gold cross course.

Great way to end the year. Applause for the High Gear and MTBNJ folks for a killer event.

TedH

Hey!! I like Sussex. I'm just saying we need a good wide range of courses for the series so everyone gets to be happy. Just like the MAC series. They have some grass crits and they have Granogue. Or HPCX. You need a balance of everything. You're the Ying to my Yang Ted :D

-Jim.

You have no written evidence of me ever calling you a Yang! :D

I do like the variety of courses, and I think Sussex and yours back to back makes for some good season-end punctuation.

Norm

Mayor McCheese
Team MTBNJ Halter's
I like Sussex too! The triple barrier can eat it, but otherwise I love that course. Bonus this year that we did not have to deal with any winds from the Arctic tundra.

Sorry you couldn't be there Ted.

RNG1

I like Sussex too! The triple barrier can eat it, but otherwise I love that course. Bonus this year that we did not have to deal with any winds from the Arctic tundra.

Sorry you couldn't be there Ted.

Ditto x3

Robin

I loved this race last year - and again, loved it this year - both directions! The mud was slippery but added to the challenge. Thanks to all who set up the course!

cem

some photos from Cat 4 (sunday)

Its only taken me forever to post this...

Here are some shots my Dad took of Sunday's last race of the day. It was his first time at a cross race or any race, let alone photographing one. He told me he had no idea what was going on at first, towards the end he started to sort things out. Obviously there were a ton of me, but a good amount of the rest of the field as well.

enjoy.

http://gallery.me.com/michaloski#100419

Top Bottom