The Kalmyk's Tinfoil Hat Happy Hour (aka Most Useless Thread on MTBNJ)

The Kalmyk

Geez - i can't get that geometry class out of my mind now...

opposite angles are congruent....
The sum of the interior angles of a convex polygon is (n-2)*180
Opposite interior/exterior angles are equal..

i could also point out that adding the base to the 7 angle figure breaks the rule established by the figures labeled angles 1 & 4.

am i in? :)

I'm feeling the need to bisect something.

What started out as Ancient Symbolism group has gone in so many different directions. I check out when alien talk takes over.

The Kalmyk

Taking a position that woman don’t belong racing bikes. My man’s career would end the moment he said such a thing.

The Kalmyk

And for my great uncle @rick81721 in Alaska... keep going ole man.🤘🏻🤘🏻

4DC97139-FBB3-489B-9D81-A2B626A8BA4D.jpeg

Patrick

Overthinking the draft from the basement already
Staff member
To see you eat in the middle of the night
You can never get enough
Enough of this stuff…

The Cure.

rick81721

Lothar
Im not immune but i’ve also lived in a time when being alone with your thoughts was routine so i can catch myself being a zombie ( too some degree😕). Its the war we are all fighting. The war for your attention.

This...
View attachment 193545

Becomes...
View attachment 193546View attachment 193547
View attachment 193548View attachment 193549View attachment 193550View attachment 193551View attachment 193552View attachment 193553

It is interesting to see. I walked thru a bunch of airports last week and went by many open view restaurants. Almost every person sitting either alone or with others was staring at their phones. If an earthbound or alien enemy could figure out a way to control us thru our phones, we'd be doomed.

Patrick

Overthinking the draft from the basement already
Staff member
It is interesting to see. I walked thru a bunch of airports last week and went by many open view restaurants. Almost every person sitting either alone or with others was staring at their phones. If an earthbound or alien enemy could figure out a way to control us thru our phones, we'd be doomed.

so we stared at magazines, then threw them in the garbage?
You aren't making friends in an airport - unless you are a 20 something, and they just use an app now.

i came back from myrtle beach one time, and got hammered with a couple girls in the lounge cause the plane was delayed a few hours.
kept in touch for a bit - fade to black.

I guess they could miss out on that?

rick81721

Lothar
so we stared at magazines, then threw them in the garbage?
You aren't making friends in an airport - unless you are a 20 something, and they just use an app now.

i came back from myrtle beach one time, and got hammered with a couple girls in the lounge cause the plane was delayed a few hours.
kept in touch for a bit - fade to black.

I guess they could miss out on that?

Single people, sure. But every couple I saw were transfixed on their phones.

Top Bottom