The Kalmyk's Tinfoil Hat Happy Hour (aka Most Useless Thread on MTBNJ)

1DB9C56C-2FA8-4191-8D28-46A4D3CA3EFE.jpeg

Tesla - cause he was right, but didn't have the resources to convince the decision makers.

Einstein, Curie and Hawking were wrong? I'd pick Curie - the only chemist and only person to win a Nobel in two disciplines.

When my uncle was giving me life lessons in the seventies (I had the best dad in the world, but he wasn't "cool" like Uncle Bart), he told me: "French college chicks, no matter what they look like, are at least a seven; they will teach you shit you never even thought of"

What about Polish chicks?

Scam? What is this being held to RICO law standards? 😂

Without details i wouldn’t jump to a catch all conclusion. And btw, you should know this, if a company is producing a product that people ingest, class action law suits are not always a black swan event for a company. Talking to a prudent thinker like yourself, im sure you can see there is a hole in you calling out Scam😜😜

Last edited:
Scam? What is this being held to RICO law standards? 😂

Without details i wouldn’t jump to a catch all conclusion. And btw, you should know this, if a company is producing a product that people ingest, class action law suits are not always a black swan event for a company. Talking to a prudent thinker like yourself, im sure you can see there is a hole in you calling out Scam😜😜

It's a scam because the scientific proof that it works is flawed/nonexistent. Plus as a biochemist, the notion that there is something magical about cooked corn starch is nonsense.

It's a scam because the scientific proof that it works is flawed/nonexistent. Plus as a biochemist, the notion that there is something magical about cooked corn starch is nonsense.

What scientific proof are you referencing? What is the process of said cooked corn? If you’re going to play the position of authority at least let me know at what capacity have you worked with high resistant starches. I dont think you have enough experience with it to make a claim😜😜

Hi maize 260 is sold in tons across the globe but i had to ask my buddy what category its being sold into.

Last edited:
What scientific proof are you referencing? What is the process of said cooked corn? If you’re going to play the position of authority at least let me know at what capacity have you worked with high resistant starches. I dont think you have enough experience with it to make a claim😜😜

Hi maize 260 is sold in tons across the globe but i had to ask my buddy what category its being sold into.

Good point - I checked further into the lawsuit and UCAN main response was "our claims aren't based on science". There you go!

Yeah i wonder what their products taste like though😉😂

Ingredion product is backed by science.

Ha I had an interview with the National Starch R&D center in Bridgewater (which is now Ingredion) in 1984 but bagged it after interviewing with Colgate-Palmolive first and taking their offer.

Ha I had an interview with the National Starch R&D center in Bridgewater (which is now Ingredion) in 1984 but bagged it after interviewing with Colgate-Palmolive first and taking their offer.

Nice! My buddy started there when it was National Starch in sales. He is still there and so is the R&D.

Back
Top Bottom