The July 31/31 Classic p/b Halter's, JORBA, & MTBNJ

Got my loop dialed in nicely....
031494FC-C810-4A0E-BB5C-0ABC15CD2ED6.jpeg

Also... @Norm please confirm, multiple rides that total 60+ minutes moving time counts, as in years past (both this and BIYF).

Yep. An hour a day. 60 rides at one minute each? Go for it.

I think previous time based events like this had a rounding rule too so just checking if a ride of 59:59 counts or if I would need another ride of .01 to make it count. ? Asking for a Friend.

I think previous time based events like this had a rounding rule too so just checking if a ride of 59:59 counts or if I would need another ride of .01 to make it count. ? Asking for a Friend.
I’m flexible but the effort needs to be there to make it the full hour.

Seriously if you ride 59:59 I think I’m rejecting it. People need to go the extra micron there.

It was a bit of sarcasm feeding off the joke of 60 x 1 minute rides but I’m good if there is or isn’t a rounding rule either way.

Seriously if you ride 59:59 I think I’m rejecting it. People need to go the extra micron there.
One of the worst/best? parts of when I did this was going for a group ride at night, coming home and plugging the old Garmin into the computer to upload the ride at 11pm and realizing the actual ride time was 45 minutes. And then heading out for a ride to get the full hour in before midnight.

If it wasn't hard, it wouldn't be a challenge.

Back
Top Bottom