The July 31/31 Classic p/b Halter's, JORBA, & MTBNJ

Cafe Dave

Day 21 - Surprise Sunshine at the Rock

1626913780635.png

dvaidya

21/31
Another road ride. I was dragging a bit today. Lots of prep work was going on for the ballon fest this weekend at the airport. Twice as many tents were up compared to the last time we rode by. Not anything photo worthy.
Can you share the location for the ballon festival

stb222

Love Drunk
Jerk Squad
7/22
1:40
DRL
I start off by moving a shovel to some new forever mud holes at Core. I scrape one, go to another and realize this is not how I want to spend my time today. Head to nesh and work on the previously mentioned mudhole here that needed 3 days to dry out. It is almost there and I back fill the high part with dry dirt. I ride to a rake I have stashed and move it to rake the trimmings someone else left. I see two riders as I finish up and I start riding the standard loop a couple min after them. I don't see them again (actually only the one guy) until the 2nd half of the loop. I see this guy on a gravel climb and he tries to race away, lol. I eventually catch him and ask him what happened to his friend and he says he has no idea and wonder if i saw him. He is not concerned, so neither am I.
1626955523505.png

Top Bottom