The Joy of Mountain Biking

MissJR

not in the mood for your shenanigans
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Yeah yeah... I let this slide... I'll get to it. I promise. I have updates! I have fucks to give! Or not!

stb222

Love Drunk
Jerk Squad
Cricket
cricket
cricket
cricket.gif

MissJR

not in the mood for your shenanigans
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Happy 2020!

Took me a while to dig thru and find this damn thing again. I guess it's been a little too long but I haven't had much to say since I felt like crap in basically all my races last year. And how many times can I repeat that before it stops being entertaining?

Anyway... this is just a quick post to say I'm not dead... this blog isn't dead... and I'll be back to posting race recaps and whatnot this year. I'm currently doing a 6 week FTP builder training plan on Zwift (if anyone wants to join me... I'm on week 2) and I've registered for Monster Cross down in Richmond in February. The 50 mile course. Lord help my sorry out of shape ass.

jackx

Happy 2020!

Took me a while to dig thru and find this damn thing again. I guess it's been a little too long but I haven't had much to say since I felt like crap in basically all my races last year. And how many times can I repeat that before it stops being entertaining?

Anyway... this is just a quick post to say I'm not dead... this blog isn't dead... and I'll be back to posting race recaps and whatnot this year. I'm currently doing a 6 week FTP builder training plan on Zwift (if anyone wants to join me... I'm on week 2) and I've registered for Monster Cross down in Richmond in February. The 50 mile course. Lord help my sorry out of shape ass.

Not dead = good.

Good luck with Monster Cross - that is early in the year! And I thought Hell of Hunterdon (end of March) was early.

Top Bottom