the journey of the boar in years 2013 - ......

MadisonDan

Team MTBNJ Halter's
His journey took 54 days. He covered 3,965 miles, gained 106,870 feet of climbing, with a moving time of 16 days, 15 hours, and 50 minutes according to his Strava posts.
Each day after reading his posts and checking out all the photos he took, I made an entry into a blank worksheet on an excel file I keep open all day at work. The numbers are rounded off, and he had a few #StravaFails during his trip, but holy shit.

qclabrat

His journey took 54 days. He covered 3,965 miles, gained 106,870 feet of climbing, with a moving time of 16 days, 15 hours, and 50 minutes according to his Strava posts.
Each day after reading his posts and checking out all the photos he took, I made an entry into a blank worksheet on an excel file I keep open all day at work. The numbers are rounded off, and he had a few #StravaFails during his trip, but holy shit.
Also, he did the trip on boat anchors, DHR2s front and rear.

MadisonDan

Team MTBNJ Halter's
Better than fixing flats.
1570624971570.png

iman29

Holy shit is right wow!

ekuhn

Did anyone ever hear if he made it back from the west? Did he ride up to Alaska over the strait and through Russia to the Guangdong Province of China?

Top Bottom