The Guitar Player Thread.

Since I got my now 13 year old
son a sweet bass guitar off this forum over the summer from @lancerracer i have been following this thread a little. They have a class called Rock and Roll academy in the middle and HS here and last night was the concert.

Debut live performance for “Clifford”. He shredded the bass line for the song “Sucker” by the Jonas brothers. ??

Don’t know if I can post the video here directly but here’s a pic. They did great for 7th graders.

8AEB7132-853B-4486-BA19-710AE8C29DB2.png

On a related note one of the high school bands did a short tribute to Neil Peart and they played the section of Tom Sawyer around the drum solo and he nailed it.

Been having a good time torturing my son. We've been going back and forth learning the same songs. He'll start something I want to learn and vice versa. Things got serious when he dropped Arpeggios from Hell by Yngwie on me. I'm still struggling to get that up to speed while he went through it relatively quick. I gave him this last night...

20200219_070224.jpg

your red whine is absolutely stunning... OMFG
Thanks! 1995 Studio. Originally had gold hardware, I just recently put nickel hardware on with the locking tuners. Sheptone pickups. Better than lots of other more expensive (including Custom Shop) LPs. My #1 for 14 years.

Written 3 years ago for brother Steve after hearing his glioblastoma diagnosis. A song for healing and peace. I'd like to think it helped him. Seems some more of us could use some peace and healing in these new troubling times. Please, sing along if you like.

Thanks Marc...very soothing, And I sang along!

Back
Top Bottom