1570063996590.png

You wanted it, I'll deliver it.

------
short version
ride/run/walk/hike/swim 30 minutes a day 5x week - except week 1 & 5, 3x
options for shorter available
bonus for family, event, friends, tm, dog
------

For the month - yes the whole month of October which includes two short weeks, and 3 full weeks,
we will get up out of our chairs, and do something somewhere between semi-athletic and epic.
Whatever it is you do best. Make it through the month, get a finishers pin.

For the two short weeks, 3 active-days min requirement , Middle 3 weeks, 5 activity-day minimum.

We are going a little more athletic this time - so swim/bike/run/walk/hike - no paddle or rollerblade (just log it as a run?)

Big Change - 30 minute minimum moving time - you can combine activities. (ie walk kid to school, p/u after school)
Family bonus point requires 15 minutes of family time (.5 points)
Organized events and TMs will earn you a bonus (.5 points)
Family and event can not be combined - but it is encouraged, cause makes great pics.
Just doing 30 minutes with someone else will earn you a bonus (1 point - can be combined with family OR event bonus - not both)
Weeks start on Monday!

Sometimes we just don't have time to do 30 minutes - so you can claim a short format workout
Bike 20 minutes
Walk 20 minutes
Run 20 minutes
Swim 20 minutes
Here is the rub on the short workouts - they only qualify for family bonus. so max 1.5 And you can only claim 1 per week of each type.
(running is faster than 15 minutes per mile please) - Dog walk in effect.

So once again max 2.5 points per day
5 activities required

So you can Walk, Hike, Run, Bike, Swim - Get in here.

Oh - I'm going to ask that you paypal or venmo (908-883-1736) me a minimum $1 - which I will donate to NICA when we get all the entries.
I will not publish how much you pitched-in, cause if it is significantly more, you should do it yourself.

Who is in?

Scoreboard.

Google thing here

Just gimme a kiss!

Last edited:

roc

View attachment 107320

You wanted it, I'll deliver it.

For the Month - yes the whole month of October which includes two short weeks, and 3 full weeks
we will get up out of our chairs, and do something somewhere between semi-athletic and epic.
Whatever it is you do best. Make it through the month, get a finishers pin.

For the two short weeks, 3 active-days min requirement , Middle 3 weeks, 5 activity-day minimum.

We are going a little more athletic this time - so swim/bike/run/walk/hike - no paddle or rollerblade (just log it as a run?)

Big Change - 30 minute minimum moving time - you can combine activities. (ie walk kid to school, p/u after school)
Family bonus point requires 15 minutes of family time (.5 points)
Organized events and TMs will earn you a bonus (.5 points)
Family and event can not be combined - but it is encouraged, cause makes great pics.
Just doing 30 minutes with someone else will earn you a bonus (1 point - can be combined with family OR event bonus - not both)

Sometimes we just don't have time to do 30 minutes - so you can claim a short format workout
Bike 20 minutes
Walk 20 minutes
Run 20 minutes
Swim 20 minutes
Here is the rub on the short workouts - they only qualify for family bonus. so max 1.5 And you can only claim 1 per week of each type.
(running is faster than 15 minutes per mile please)

So once again max 2.5 points per day
5 activities required

So you can Walk, Hike, Run, Bike, Swim - Get in here.

Oh - I'm going to ask that you paypal or venmo (908-883-1736) me a minimum $1 - which I will donate to NICA when we get all the entries.
I will not publish how much you pitched-in, cause if it is significantly more, you should do it yourself.

Who is in?

Scoreboard.

Google thing here

Just gimme a kiss!

Sounds like a Ponzi scheme. I’m in.

iman29

In. please check other thread i posted a few rides in there too.

Looks like I will have to do a shotgun marriage of convenience with someone who likes to ride bikes, has a dog and kids that like to ride too to beat @Norm and @Dominique this time.

I guess I will check my junk mail in between the "Russian Beauty" and "CONGRATS YOU HAVE WUN AN iPhone" there must be a legit website I can find this.

Top Bottom