The Great October MTBNJ Get-Out-There Competition

serviceguy

Neither do I, so don't worry. 2015 Giant Stance LOL:)

I don't have one of them there things either.

Yes, but apparently you have more time availability during the day, while I'm stuck with a 7:30 a.m./ 7:30 p.m. desk job and 45 minutes to an hour commute each way. Sometimes I am amazed I even manage to spend one hour on the stationary bike (in fact sometimes I don't) which mostly happens between 10:00 p.m. and 11:00 p.m...and then the alarm goes off again at 6:00 a.m. !

iman29

And so another GTFOTC challenge is over.

@Dominique successfully defended the title ? with another 31 straight days of participation, and only missing two days of perfect scores.
Congrats!

@Norm and @Mtbdog also posted 31 days straight, and I think Frank posted all rides, outside! What a concept for a bike-centric forum. :D

Quick review says 7 of us made the 3-5-5-5-3 activity goal - well done.

Just keep swimming! View attachment 109500

@KenS

So in the name of our winner, I'm proud to announce we collected $125 to donate to NICA.

View attachment 109498

Thanks again @Patrick that’s two
Months of hard work. I missed a few days here and there but I didn’t care it was fun to follow along and try to stay motivated. The 30 min rule was game changer for me was harder to get those long walks in on days I could not ride or I was too sore.

Many thanks and congrats to everyone who met the challenge. See you for BIYF 2020

Top Bottom