The Good Deals Thread

ekuhn

The Terms (aka bummer fest)
  • Discount is available on Vivo, Forerunner, Fenix, Instinct and Index Smart Scales models. Discount is not available on Edge cycling models.

Bummer. I was able to get the 830 bundle under the blue365deal back in September at $325.

Santapez

Team MTBNJ Halter's
I almost wish I got a 530 with the deal. Hopefully it's back when I actually need an upgrade...

I got the 245M however, it's so awesome, especially at 35% off.

qclabrat

They have carbon bars at $45.00
I bought the Box 760mm 15degree rise for $49, was free ship yesterday but I waited till today and looks like free ship is over

Are those box groups any good?
Reviews say Box One is decent and similar to XT/GX in feel and quality. @liong71er has the original Box One with the push-push shifting on his Chromag, but there was a patent issue and they now have a similar design as Shimano. $160 for shifter, derailleur, 50T cassette (sunrace) and chain is worth a try

Mathers

I bought the Box 760mm 15degree rise for $49, was free ship yesterday but I waited till today and looks like free ship is over

Reviews say Box One is decent and similar to XT/GX in feel and quality. @liong71er has the original Box One with the push-push shifting on his Chromag, but there was a patent issue and they now have a similar design as Shimano. $160 for shifter, derailleur, 50T cassette (sunrace) and chain is worth a try
I’m interested in their 9 speed but the negative is if there are issues your kinda stuck. The price is hard to beat

Top Bottom