The Good Deals Thread

If they so bad why did you keep buying them? 🤷‍♂️
Well, I guess I was sold on a lot of the features. Truthfully the first touch screen one was horrible as you had to have the screen locked so sweat wouldn't change the page. I used that for 2 years though. I like how Garmin tracks your v02 through the app...wahoo does not. So features wise I like a lot of the Garmin stuff but truthfully to have a unit freeze, shut off, restart etc as much as any Garmin ever did it's not worth it. The wahoo is simple, the newer element bolts flawless really. The navigation is spot on, climbing page, structured workouts etc. About the only thing Garmin I still use is a Variant which somehow syncs flawlessly with the wahoo. One thing that is better about the wahoo is it lags on gps a pinch meaning I need a bigger effort when chasing KOMS :cool:

Well, I guess I was sold on a lot of the features. Truthfully the first touch screen one was horrible as you had to have the screen locked so sweat wouldn't change the page. I used that for 2 years though. I like how Garmin tracks your v02 through the app...wahoo does not. So features wise I like a lot of the Garmin stuff but truthfully to have a unit freeze, shut off, restart etc as much as any Garmin ever did it's not worth it. The wahoo is simple, the newer element bolts flawless really. The navigation is spot on, climbing page, structured workouts etc. About the only thing Garmin I still use is a Variant which somehow syncs flawlessly with the wahoo. One thing that is better about the wahoo is it lags on gps a pinch meaning I need a bigger effort when chasing KOMS :cool:
Oh so your KOMs are actually even faster than the one you’re chasing because of the lag? Lol. Ok Dave.

Oh so your KOMs are actually even faster than the one you’re chasing because of the lag? Lol. Ok Dave.
Hmmmm, time wise no, Garmin gains win there but my effort is better with the wahoo because of the lag. I have run both side by side multiple times and a wahoo rarely ever has a faster time. This calls for another thread...:D

Lots/most things for sale on Lynskey's site. Seems like some good buys.

At REI East Hanover, there is a Thule T2 add on in the garage sale. New, but some bolts are missing. $100

Stopped by Belmar Bikes earlier today and they were selling Fox Speedframe helmets for 50% off. Get them while they last!

Stopped by Belmar Bikes earlier today and they were selling Fox Speedframe helmets for 50% off. Get them while they last!
And Greg is a kickass, standup dude!

Back
Top Bottom