The Good Deals Thread

THATmanMANNY

those shoes are big! Luckily there is a size down for me to exchange for free! The size guide on adidas by measuring your foot says im a size down from my regular sneaker size so I guess its honest using their size guide

serviceguy

Burlington next to Willowood mall, 5-10 kestrel and free rider size 9, 10, 10 1/2 and 11 for $35-$39…probably the average customer here is not familiar with the product…at least I’ve got the same size for both feet this time!

Danimal

Burlington next to Willowood mall, 5-10 kestrel and free rider size 9, 10, 10 1/2 and 11 for $35-$39…probably the average customer here is not familiar with the product…at least I’ve got the same size for both feet this time!
Willowbrook?

serviceguy

Can you stop by the one on Hamburg Tpk and see if they are there as well? :D
I’ve been shopping at Burlington fore several years because we are cheap bastards, they usual have the same products spread across multiple location so chances are they have a few. Or not. BTW the one I was at yesterday is in Wayne.

BPaze

I’ve been shopping at Burlington fore several years because we are cheap bastards, they usual have the same products spread across multiple location so chances are they have a few. Or not. BTW the one I was at yesterday is in Wayne.
There are actually 2 in Wayne were you at Willowbrook or Wayne.Hills mall?

Danimal

i grabbed the size 10 freeriders from willowbrook, and looked like there was a size 11, and size 8 of the freeriders left and a few of the Kestrels. Thanks for the intel @serviceguy!

Top Bottom