The Good Deals Thread

Patrick

Overthinking the draft from the basement already
Staff member

Ryobi has an annual special at Home Depot, and this year you can buy their battery starter kit and get a free tool. These are $100 each, but if you put both in your cart they'll show up as 50% off. I've only used this thing once, but I was very impressed with it for the money.

I have the hedge trimmer which i would never use to trim multifloral rose in a county park. ;)
State park yes, county..no (at least w/o permission, cause Ranger Dave is good with it during VPP.)
works great.

JimN

Captain Wildcat
Team MTBNJ Halter's
I have the hedge trimmer which i would never use to trim multifloral rose in a county park. ;)
State park yes, county..no (at least w/o permission, cause Ranger Dave is good with it during VPP.)
works great.

Yeah, I obviously bought this and posted about it as a yard maintenance tool. Anybody that knows me knows that I'm all about taking good care of my yard. And following the rules.

shrpshtr325

Infinite Source of Sarcasm
Team MTBNJ Halter's
i bought the dewalt trimmers bc my wife wanted to trim the bushes herself (gas ones would be too heavy for her to comfortably handle, and we dont have alot of bushes)

i have also been impressed with them. The electric string trimmer is surprisingly decent for light trimming as well.

Last edited:

Ejd

PNW Components; all components 20% off excludes clothes

iman29

thats a pretty good price for that rack if you only need 2 bikes since the 1 1/4 hitch doesnt support the add on:

1636999375752.png

jShort

2018 Fantasy Football Toilet Bowl Lead Technician
Team MTBNJ Halter's
If anyone is thinking of a Garmin Fenix Watch or Edge, now is the time. They are on sale everywhere. I’d recommend Garmin.com but they look like they are on sale everywhere.

Mahnken

If anyone is thinking of a Garmin Fenix Watch or Edge, now is the time. They are on sale everywhere. I’d recommend Garmin.com but they look like they are on sale everywhere.
I know as soon as I order the Fenix 6 they'll announce a 7 😂

JonF

The day they make the Fenix have functional LTE for (emergency) calls, i'll get one. Combining a bike GPS, phone and HRM (that is not apple) into only 1 device that you need to bring out on the trail would be rad. But Garmin is not a phone manufacturer so it's probably just a pipe dream.

Mahnken

The day they make the Fenix have functional LTE for (emergency) calls, i'll get one. Combining a bike GPS, phone and HRM (that is not apple) into only 1 device that you need to bring out on the trail would be rad. But Garmin is not a phone manufacturer so it's probably just a pipe dream.
The new forerunner has LTE, it's $6 a month. But it's very limited in what it can do (no calls or text messaging). Maybe it'll be better for the next Fenix, but I doubt it would be anywhere near as good as what apple has going on.

Top Bottom