The Goatriders Horde!!

hardtale70

She's Gone From Suck to Blow
Shop Keep
To give a chance to compare apples to apples let me start w/ this: I'm 6', 185#s w/ gear. My riding style is VERY moto. I lean and steer w/ the rear and keep a very light front end while riding a gear that will lift the front end in a 1/4 pedal stroke. That said the 200mi test of captain control tires is over and for North Jersy roots and rocks THEY SUCK! They're gone for good and will be tested for snotires before they go to the dump( I'm 40 psi both BTW) Next, the Reba went out today for a sloptest and it tracked like laserglue. I've got a Pike xtrafirm in and have disabled all fluid comp damping. It's only got some 2 wt oil in the right leg for the rebound cartridge. It's supple and won't pack up on DH, something i can't get any of the air forks to do. I'm going to see if I can send in the manitou for the valve click prob and then maybe retry that again.I've been a little disappointed w/ the loops that have been used on the Stephens group rides i've attended so i went out today to see if the real Stephens was still up there.Boy it was!! It was just like the old days, me laying on the side of the trail crying, except no blue smoke was coming out of my bike.It was beyond miserable but still a great day to test homemade forks................

hardtale70

Shop Keep
To Tim, Sean and anyone else, I would like to say that since the site change i have basically no clue how to do anything w/ the PMs. The whole private section is a conviluded clusterfuck. So change it back to how it was or send me a postcard.............thanx

xc62701

Oh and to be more helpful on the bottom left of the forum there's a little drop down box where you can select the "classic" version. Hope that helps.

Fogerson

Former Resident Nerd
To Tim, Sean and anyone else, I would like to say that since the site change i have basically no clue how to do anything w/ the PMs. The whole private section is a conviluded clusterfuck. So change it back to how it was or send me a postcard.............thanx

The orange/blue site change or the host site change a few weeks back?

When we migrated to a new host, zero changed.

When we did the orange/blue thing, we upgraded to the latest version (at the time) of vBulletin to fix some security problems.

Other than going to the "MTBNJ Classic" it is what it is. And all that does is change the style; not the layout or how anything works.

Is clicking private messages in the upper right hand corner under "Welcome, Hardtale70" to difficult for you? Or is it the Reply button? Or maybe it is the "Send New Message" in the menu bar to the left?

I had to have a chat with my 9 y.o. son about sending PMs on MTBNJ, so I'm very interested in learning what specific problem you're having with PMs.

bonefishjake

Strong like bull, smart like tractor
Team MTBNJ Halter's
The orange/blue site change or the host site change a few weeks back?

When we migrated to a new host, zero changed.

When we did the orange/blue thing, we upgraded to the latest version (at the time) of vBulletin to fix some security problems.

Other than going to the "MTBNJ Classic" it is what it is. And all that does is change the style; not the layout or how anything works.

Is clicking private messages in the upper right hand corner under "Welcome, Hardtale70" to difficult for you? Or is it the Reply button? Or maybe it is the "Send New Message" in the menu bar to the left?

I had to have a chat with my 9 y.o. son about sending PMs on MTBNJ, so I'm very interested in learning what specific problem you're having with PMs.

specifically, brett resists change. unless it's carbon. :D

Norm

Mayor McCheese
Team MTBNJ Halter's
He was able to get a profile pic up on his Facebook account so how obtuse can he be?

bonefishjake

Strong like bull, smart like tractor
Team MTBNJ Halter's
oh, didn't see the FB reference. then again, steve is a mob wars don so maybe he does..

hardtale70

Shop Keep
Someone else is doing my facebook. I have nothing to do w/ it. Since the orange conversion everthing in the pm section is dif. I am in classic mode and don't have a clue. i tried to respond to grady a few weeks ago and just gave up after 15 mins. Again, just send a card. I really only learned any of this e-shit to find rides and its not like any are comin outta here so whatev...............:D

Fogerson

Former Resident Nerd
Someone else is doing my facebook. I have nothing to do w/ it. Since the orange conversion everthing in the pm section is dif. I am in classic mode and don't have a clue. i tried to respond to grady a few weeks ago and just gave up after 15 mins. Again, just send a card. I really only learned any of this e-shit to find rides and its not like any are comin outta here so whatev...............:D

So you opened the message, read it, then what? There is a "Reply" button you click. You type in your reply, then click "Submit Message".

:confused::confused:

Top Bottom