The Generic I May Not Be Sober Thread

Norm

Mayor McCheese
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Here I am I'm thinking there's no longer a thread to essentially say, "Had a few tonight, no longer sober." Well here it is. Better this than hammering the "useful" topic threads with Spencer-like misspellings of one's own nationality.

Anyway, this is the work of 2 people. This is about all I got these days. I'm turning 37 next week - just can't keep up like I used to. Started with the middle bomber (good stuff), then went left (meh, so so), and finished with the Brooklyn (nice!). So much for getting up to ride before the TM tomorrow:

n1112505435_197918_4690.jpg

ArmyOfNone

Some times Norm! ... I want pinch your cheeks. :)

That Racer 5 is GOOOOOODDDDDDDD.

Hope your having fun!

Norm

Mayor McCheese
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Yes, good times tonight. The people who came over have a daughter the same age as ours, and they play well together. So it was nice and peaceful. We made home-made Indian. We do fairly good Indian grub.

Definitely a fan of the Bear Republic stuff. Good luck tomorrow Fred. Win one for the Skipper. Or Gilligan, or whatever the expression is.

Homer sleep now.

BiknBen

This is what I'll be drinking tomorrow:

IMG_4682Small.jpg

Yeah, I know, you guys don't like my girly drinks in your beer forum. :rolleyes:

ArmyOfNone

YEA!!!! Get out of here with that non-sense! If they keep it here its only bc its a "malt" beverage. :puke:

Gregg

No comments?

I'm surprised that no one commented on Ben's lack of food in the fridge. Now if it was full of beer that would be ok.

RNG1

I just figured he had a dedicated fridge! Ben don't sweat the girly reference thats all I drink in the summer although this time of year it's back to the dark stuff.
By the way Norm do you have to be under the influence to post up here? I wouldn't want you guys to think I was throwing them back at 10 am sunday morning!

Norm

Mayor McCheese
Team MTBNJ Halter's
By the way Norm do you have to be under the influence to post up here? I wouldn't want you guys to think I was throwing them back at 10 am sunday morning!

Why? What's wrong with that?

walter

Fourth Party
Is there any way we could turn this into a social group. Despite what my doctor told me, I plan on being a regular to this thread:drooling:

ChrisG

Unapologetic Lifer for Rock and Roll
I rarely have more than one or two, but when I dip into the whisk(e)y, I generally qualify for this thread. It doesn't take much at all to push me into "not sober".

Not today, though. All I had today was a DFH Punkin with my pizza. Boy, those people do good work.

Top Bottom