The DIY thread - DIYourself

serviceguy

its a jeep thing, I don't want to understand

Not a Jeep thing,what's to understand? It's a throw out bearing, every car with a manual transmission has one. Is it possible that corners were cut and the TOB wasn't replace with the previous clutch? The shop that did my eclipse about 15 years ago did not change the TOB and it's been whining ever after, didn't explode though.

A Potted Plant

Honorary Sod
Not a Jeep thing,what's to understand? It's a throw out bearing, every car with a manual transmission has one. Is it possible that corners were cut and the TOB wasn't replace with the previous clutch? The shop that did my eclipse about 15 years ago did not change the TOB and it's been whining ever after, didn't explode though.

I hit that jeep ♪♫ and I don't want to understand :cool:

w_b

My cat clawed and chewed the bananas we kept on the counter for the kids. And he's not even supposed to be on the counter. As well as every houseplant that ever lived. And what kind of overfed cat even likes bananas? What a maroon.

How can I teach the kids to respect me, when the cat doesn't even?

02camaro

My brother has a small penis bro-truck with light bars all over and had this 4in pod left over. I cannibalize a old dropped remote and wired a switch and airsoft battery and made a night riding light. Eventually will buy a proper one but this didn't cost anything and was something to do.

20190328_205041.jpg20190328_205509.jpg

Patrick

Overthinking the draft from the basement already
Staff member
My brother has a small penis bro-truck with light bars all over and had this 4in pod left over. I cannibalize a old dropped remote and wired a switch and airsoft battery and made a night riding light. Eventually will buy a proper one but this didn't cost anything and was something to do.

View attachment 91493View attachment 91495

see if they sell a diffuser. great project.

floor looks good.

02camaro

see if they sell a diffuser. great project.

floor looks good.
Thanks.

I'm sure they do that's a great idea. I'm currently testing how long the battery will last. I have a 2 1200mah li-po batteries, if I can get an hour each I'd be happy but I think they will only do about 30 mins

Patrick

Overthinking the draft from the basement already
Staff member
Thanks.

I'm sure they do that's a great idea. I'm currently testing how long the battery will last. I have a 2 1200mah li-po batteries, if I can get an hour each I'd be happy but I think they will only do about 30 mins

i have a 6 led cree china light - on high it lasts 40 minutes with 1200 (i think it is 1200) - it also gets hot and has a issues in the summer.
it is too bright anyway.

A Potted Plant

Honorary Sod
Between the ghetto mail box/post and the shit show of rocks I've got plenty to have fun with today. I'm trying to pull stack and organized the rocks to make a bit of a wall. I hope to get the area flat enough but keeping some run off. Once its flat I'm going to plant some lavender and other things to attract bees.

I've got a new cedar post waiting to get tossed in later this week but I want to look it over and add any butterflies to keep it from cracking since they microwave these vs kiln dry em.

IMG_20190330_104333641.jpg

rick81721

Lothar
Between the ghetto mail box/post and the shit show of rocks I've got plenty to have fun with today. I'm trying to pull stack and organized the rocks to make a bit of a wall. I hope to get the area flat enough but keeping some run off. Once its flat I'm going to plant some lavender and other things to attract bees.

I've got a new cedar post waiting to get tossed in later this week but I want to look it over and add any butterflies to keep it from cracking since they microwave these vs kiln dry em.

View attachment 91599

c4cbf9f32a0b02aef444b1ba5d71142e.jpg

Top Bottom