The Dirt - Issue 2 - JORBA Newsletter

mergs

Spokompton's Finest
JORBA.ORG
Howdy Folks... JORBA members were sent Issue 2 of the Dirt this morning. I must say the development crew has outdone issue 1. Its really a great peice of work.

I got 4-5 errors on the mail. So if you're a member and you didn't get the PDF file from me this morning, go here:

http://www.jorba.org/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?p=1795#1795

Jake, you're one of em... Sherry/Chemgirl you too.

Cheers.

walter

Fourth Party
Great read!! Nice job to the folks who put that together, job well done.

I am curious as to what Sean does when he wakes up:hmmm:

Shaggz

A strong 7
Howdy Folks... JORBA members were sent Issue 2 of the Dirt this morning. I must say the development crew has outdone issue 1. Its really a great peice of work.

I got 4-5 errors on the mail. So if you're a member and you didn't get the PDF file from me this morning, go here:

http://www.jorba.org/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?p=1795#1795

Jake, you're one of em... Sherry/Chemgirl you too.

Cheers.

good stuff, jeff. our isp upgraded their spam software, and JORBA.org went to jake's spam folder.

pixychick

JORBA: Ringwood
JORBA.ORG
Just saw it on my e-mail and scanned it quickly...Nice pic of that King Bean guy ;)

wait a minute .... is king bean you? :confused: I was thinking it was big brother to the photographer named bean.:hmmm:

and great job Ken with the news letter!

elzoller

El Guac-Oh
wait a minute .... is king bean you? :confused: I was thinking it was big brother to the photographer named bean.:hmmm:

and great job Ken with the news letter!

Many nicknames when you're trying to escape from the I-N-S :D

don't forget Rey Misterio too!! ;)

anrothar

entirely thrilled
1 mistake in my interview, entirely my fault, it's: Thomas Stevens, not Robert Stevenson. where the hell i came up with robert stevenson is beyond me.

Brian Snyder

JORBA "Roaming Gnome"
JORBA.ORG
1 mistake in my interview, entirely my fault, it's: Thomas Stevens, not Robert Stevenson. where the hell i came up with robert stevenson is beyond me.

Maybe you were :)confused:) thinking Robert Lewis Stevenson? (Treasure Island)

Last edited:

ChrisG

Unapologetic Lifer for Rock and Roll
Subliminal Robert Louis Stevenson infatuation, perhaps?:hmmm:

Ha! Brian beat me to it.

KenS

JORBA: Director
JORBA.ORG
Sean the version that went out had the correction made as far as I can see. Can someone else check the email that came from Mergs for me? I sent it over to him way too early this morning so I may be missing something.

KenS

JORBA: Director
JORBA.ORG
I see what happened...check your gmail. You got the advanced version on the gmail acct semi-early this morn. Thanks again for taking the time on the interview, I think it came out great.

Thanks everyone else for the feedback too. I really hope people start sending in lots of content to development@jorba.org. The newsletter is all about members and the cool things they are accomplishing all over the state.

How about Ferdie's sprockit artwork? Good stuff eh? He is also the creator of the renewed logo.

Top Bottom